ONYIYE THAT GIRL

ONYIYE THAT GIRL
CHAPTER 21

ONYIYE MAZIBUKO

It's morning and she's watering the garden. She loves what she sees. It’s like she was born for this. For her to connect with soil. It sounds weird but she loves it.
"I love my garden. I'm sure my neighbours will be jealous." Mamazi - Sthembiso's mother says looking around her huge garden filled with various of vegetables. It’s just a little token of her appreciating the good time she had here. Her stay was magnificent.
"You will make good money if you sell. Just wait for it to shine greener and brighter then you good to go. Remember how I taught how to handle everything?" She loves it when she is in charge.
"How can I forget mntanami? Yaxi you are right. I will definitely make huge money out of selling. You just made me a business woman." She proudly smiles looking around. This woman and drama!
"Mama, don't you think you are exaggerating a bit?" She laughs.
"Never! This is what I call life. You now understand why I always want the kids with me. I'm always alone - with ubaba always looking after his cows I'm forever alone. Now I know that I have grandkids and insimi Yami to look after. For now you will not understand but once Sthembiso does what he loves most then you will notice."
Mamazi says taking the thorns off her shoes. "Are you okay?" She stops and feels her temperature. She’s not her bubbly self. She is somehow feeling down today. "You are so hot, maybe we have been standing under the sink for far too long now. Let's go back inside." Mamazi pulls her by hand taking her to the house.
___________
"I think I'll enjoying staying here. It's a pity that tomorrow we have to go back." Onyiye - despite the struggle of growing up she's great full that she found a mother in-law like Mamazi. A woman who don't sugar-coat but has a heart of gold. She smiles looking at her sad face, maybe she shouldn't have said that.
"I will miss you."
"Let's make a deal, how about we leave the kids behind and we fetch them after 2 weeks until...."
"You do not have to ask me twice. The deal is highly accepted. You have no idea how much this means to me. You just made my day even more exciting." She squeezes her cheeks  and smiles emotionally. Hearing that her son has kids part of her was not really happy but now she has just noticed how blessed she is. The only problem child here is Dumisani. He is still a lost case who hasn’t figured out what he really wants in life.
"I'm happy that you are happy mah." Onyiye says cheerfully.
"Now I know why my son has been all crazy about you." She laugyh shyly playing with a dishwasher cloth. She hasn't forgiven him that he threw her in a drum. And for he is actions she’s not feeling well.
________
She misses Sbahle and Mam Philisiwe. She talks to them everyday but she just never gets enough of them. Those people helped her when she had no one. They gave her a home, love and made her part of the family. 
"Ngozi, I miss you too sister." 
Mam Philisiwe laughs at the background. 
"I swear I will kill this child!" Sbahle says hissing.
"Kill who me? You should start by killing your boyfriend who is always at my place eating my food." Onyiye says making Sbahle to role her eyes. She steps out of her car locking it. 
"I'm at work - will the kids once they are awake. Ow and another thing If my man is hungry feed him Onyiye." She winks and drops the line and walks inside the police station.
"Was that Bahle?' Sthembiso asks jumping in bed. Onyiye looks at him ready to murder and turns around facing the other way. "Hai babe?" 
"Mxm," she secretly smiles covering herself with a blanket. 
Sthembiso sneaks his hand around her waist….it's not enough. He also gets undercovers coming close to her. That way he will hold her waist perfectly.
"I'm sorry." He does what he does most kissing her shoulder. Is this his new habit or what, cause if it is then he should do it more often because God dammit she loves it. 
You know when the feeling of being touched warmly to a point that you just want to open your legs very wide for one. 
She's at that point. Her sensitive spot!
"Ngyaxolisa mnyamana bakithi. I'll never put you in a drum ever again." 
"Don't touch me." She moves away from him but the man moves following her behind. She moves again and he moves holding her waist. 
She's at the edge of the bed with no where else to move. Sthembiso pats at the space that is left and notices that there is non. He smiles naughtily as he purposely pushed her off the bed.
"Sthembiso!" Ow she's mad. He laughs getting of the bed and helps her stand. 
"I want you to pay attention to me." 
"Will you pushing me solve that I'm angry at you? Will it solve that I'm catching a flue because you thew me into a drum?" She sneezes….
"I'm sorry. I'll make you med lemon. Just go back in bed." He helps her back in bed and kisses her cheek. "Uya gothruwa babe, askies yevha." 
Sighs shaking her head. "Why are you my babe daddy again?" She asks him smiling forgetting that she was angry with him just minutes ago. 
"Because you never got enough of my dick, that's why." He is so full of himself and so sure of what he is saying.
"You know what, go make that med lemon before you make my life miserable." She sneezes again covering her nose. 
He raises his hands in surrender and walks out of the room.
She's shivering out of cold. She's unable to fall asleep. 
"Do you want me to take you to the hospital?"
She shakes her head no. "I'll be fine."
"But your shivering nje." His concerned, he didn't mean it - to put her in a drum full of water.
"Just hold me, I will be warm." Her teeth clatter, he holds her from behind - too close.
"Damn you burning. Feeling better?" He asks holding her tight.
"I will be better." She responds closing her heavy eyes.
"Ngizokuchatha ekuseni." She flips her eyes open not believing. This man is crazy and she should understand him by now. She laughs with her painful chest.
"Goodnight."
"Goodnight mnyamana."