ONYIYE THAT GIRL

ONYIYE THAT GIRL
CHAPTER 17

ONYIYE MAZIBUKO

"Wemfana, I can't find the name I'm looking for on this phone!" 
Okay she's mad and crying at the same time. Mucus, tears mixed portion.
"Khoza." 
She tries to keep him warm as much as possible. This man is pale, cold, clammy….
She searches through the contact list AGAIN until she spots the name. Finally!
"Halo," she removes the phone from her ear. "What's your name again Buti?" She asks.
"Sthembiso,"
"Halo a man called Sthembiso is here in my room shot! Come get him before I kill him again!"
She drops the phone without waiting for Khoza’s response and sends directions.
She waits for a sign of the car – Maybe lights or a hooter but it's dead quite.
She steps out of the room leaving the half man dead to go stand on the road…
Checking all directions. She's blooded - lights approaching. The car parks next to her and a man steps out.
She knows him, he has seen his face and it's the boyfriend!
"Sbahle is not here." Tears after tears.
"I know, I'm here for Sthembiso, you called."
"You are Khoza?" Confusing.
"Yes, where is he?" 
"Inside," she responds and leads the way to the backroom.
Sthembiso is in the car half asleep. She's worried and scared. 
"Lock all doors and come with us. It's not safe, those men might come back." He tells her. She is so hesitant but eventually gives in. 
"Can I go pack my bags and clean?"
Khoza sighs, he needs to understand he is dealing with a 19 year old here. "Okay, will fetch you later."
She's cleaning the mess and washing the blood off the stoop. She decided to call Sbahle to tell her what's happening but she just told her to go with them rest assured she will be much more safer. 
"I don't know them!" She half screams.
"I will be back tomorrow morning. I cannot drive now. Wena nje do as he tells you and trust him. Those men will come back cause clearly they think there is money at home. Right now don't be selfish and think about yourself only. You have kids to think of. Those people will find you alone and what will happen?" Her heart skips a bit - she's running out of saliva! 
"Okay, okay, I'll pack." They conclude the call with Onyiye agreeing to the set up. She’s pouring tons of water on the stoop washing the blood off. The blood is washed off but not completely. She will see this tomorrow morning.
She runs back into the house to pack her overnight bag not too sure what to take and what not to take.
"We need to go now!" That's Khoza standing outside.
She looking outside the window thinking of the what if’s or if they had. Was she ready to….
"And we are here." Khoza parks his car outside the gate. "Ain't we taking him to the hospital?" This man is bleeding to death for crying out loud! And he needs medical attention.
"He will get medical attention. Help me get him inside." He says stepping out of the car. Onyiye steps out and looks at the neighbourhood. She only saw this part of side once and that was today when she used public transport going to town. 
"This way." She follows Khoza inside the empty house with the groaning Sthembiso in-between them. "Help is on the way."
"Two bullets on the right arm and one in the stomach. Luckily no server damages. He just needs to take it easy and he will heal fast." The doctor friend says taking off his off his gloves. "The medication has kicked in, let him rest for now and make sure that you provide him with soft food." 
"We owe you one." 
"Anytime. Let me get going." He walks out carrying his medical bag. 
Khoza turns to look at Onyiye who was sitting on the floor starting to doze off. 
"You can go sleep. It's safe here because no one knows this place. If you guys need anything call me and please, do not leave this house without telling me. Come lock up." 
He walks out and drives off leaving Onyiye astonished. 
She lock up….she will be damned if she switched the lights off. There is no way that she will suffer for the sins she didn't commit. 
She saw a bathroom somewhere in one of the rooms. Aha, there it is. Black tiles all over the house. She finds them weird and dark.
She's bathing scrubbing the blood off her body. She has never seen so much blood before let alone handle and injured person. 
Now that she feels satisfied she steps out of the shower wrapping herself with a towel. She bends over and washes the bathtub with her buttocks slightly showing. The bathroom door closes harshly making her to jump a little in fright. 
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just want to pee." Sthembiso says looking half dead. 
"Do you want to go to the hospital?" Why is this shot man standing! "You should be in bed, what will happen if you get an infection?" 
"I won't. I just came here to empty my tool box." His whole arm is bandaged. "Can you help me." 
She looks at him confused. He needs help with what? He still has answered questions okokuqala! 
"Please unzip my pants. My arm hurts. I'm dizzy and want to lay down a bit." He says. 
She sighs stepping over - without hesitant or fear she unzips his pants and lowers his pants down a bit. She looks at his dick an gasps stepping back. 
"Hold it." He instructs. 
"Use you other hand." She says. She has seen enough already and better believe it her mind is traumatized.
"I'm balancing myself so that I won't fall. I cannot stand for too long." He is whining, faking tears. He looks like he is in pain yes and Onyiye is definitely falling for it. 
"Okay!" She's defeated. She still needs counselling.
He is done they both quite waiting to be instructed what to do next.
"Tuck it back in but first shake it." 
Why is she so damn calm around him? She does as instructed again! He closes his eyes and it keeps growing thicker and thicker. 
She shoves it back in and zips his pants. 
They fall into an awkward silence….
Still standing in the bathroom - they stare at each other and her mind takes her to the events of her best time of her life ever.
She will never forget those full lips, it's only now she gets to see them pink. She may sound cheesy, but there were fireworks - she still remembers like it was yesterday. His lips were so soft, he applied the right amount of pressure, and smelled so good that she just wanted to intoxicate herself with his cologne. She didn’t know that he’d become her baby at the time, but she knew she wanted him to be as crazy as she may sound.
That's why their first kiss didn’t necessarily had to be "movie perfect" in order for it feel amazing, she always thought. If you're kissing someone — and like their pheromones which also has a lot to do with how they smell — you may be inspired to hop into bed. That is exactly what happened to her and she doesn't have any regrets of that day. She wishes she could just rewind that day and redo what she did. She jumped in bed with a stranger!
How do you enjoy a stranger that was a one night stand and left you with a baby? Is she mad at him for leaving his seed inside of her? No she is definitely not. She is happy and she loves her son now sons more than anything. She has endured more than enough in life living under that roof. 
A tear drop rolls down unexpectedly. No wiping, no sniffing - just breathe being suspire and puff out. 
She wants to say something but something is holding her back. She wants to share what she feels but everything in her is tounge tied. Breathing getting higher and lower….
His eyes are warm and drawn towards her, maybe she feels stupid for feeling this way. Is she wrong? "NO!" Her subconscious screams. It feels so right looking into his eyes. 
Now she wishes she got to see his face that night, she wished she had seen him on top of her….his eyes are giving her a sign that she has been longing all these months.