ONYIYE THAT GIRL

ONYIYE THAT GIRL
CHAPTER 31

STHEMBISO JIYANE

He zooms the picture he was sent by Tazz and shakes his head.
He doesn't know the man and he doesn't recall seeing him anywhere.
"So what does he want?" He asks. He thought that Dumisani is the one behind all this but he is with MaZet wherever he is. Surely they are planning something against him, but he heard that MaZet is pregnant with Dumisani's child. And he finds it funny.
"That I don't know, but I will dig in further."
"Let me if it's something that needs me."
Tazz chucks over the phone. "Unless if you want her to kill you. We got this, enjoy your stay in Cape Town."
They conclude the phone call with Sthembiso putting his trust on the.
He removes the phone on his ear and looks around trying to spot her. He lied and said he forgot something in the car - he wanted to sneak out to make a phonecall. He switches his phone and steps out of the hired car locking it. He looks around and takes a deep breath before going in their hotel room. It's cold and he wanted to do something special today. But the weather is disappointing him. Miss Ndoni - her and chilly weathers are like oil and water. She's way too sensitive. Surely her nose is blocked and sneezing non-stop. He enters the room locking it. She finds her indeed sneezing, she's blowing her nose in different directions. Plans ruined - they are not going anywhere.
She grabs her handbag and pulls out for some tablets. She looks at the time and gulps one and replace them back in her bag.
"What are those pills for?" He doesn't know any sickness she might have. Those are not even flu tables.
"I'm preventing." Her voice is hoasky.
"I didn't know that you were on prevention." He sits next to her.
"I was sacred to tell you." She sighs.
"Are you kidding me. I'm actually glad that you thinking about yourself. I'm not selfish babe. I'm glad you decided to take this route. Hope it won't preventing you from having more babies in the future."
"No, and you are still thinking of having more babies after what Ndimu has put is through?"
He laughs out loud getting on top of the bed.
"My vision and wish is to have 7 babies. Since we have two, we are short of five."
"Never! Labour pains are not some pains that you can handle. I'm done babe."
"Not until I say so. I'm just waiting for everything, including your life to be on the right path and I will do the fucking aiming for my eggs to git that closed wall."
She looks at him not believing. "Your crazy," he smiles looking at her innocent tiny face. How did he score himself such a woman?
"Why are you looking at me like that? Sthembiso what did you do?" She sneezes and blows her nose again.
He takes a deep breath and sighs.
"Remember when I said I had that money in my account."
"Yes, what about it?" She asks making his heart pound a bit.
"It's in the house." She removes her hand from his.
"What, what do you mean the money is in the house Sthembiso!"
"The police where going to track it and I had to clear my account making my account clean. I withdrew every cent and removed every transactions that links me to that money."
"You haven't answered my question."
"I hid the money in the house. The police are on our tails…" he looks shamefully down running out of words.
"Where is the money in that house? I don't remember seeing any safe." She wants to be mad but she can't.
"It's not in the safe."
"Then where is it!" He has never seen her this mad. "I pray to God that  those men where not there looking for money - because if that's the case. Trust me I will never forgive you!".
"No, no, no, babe. The money was stashed in the house after the incident."
"Okay, now back to my question. Where did you hide that money?"
She's more calmer now. Maybe he can now answer her.
"Under the tiles…of our bedroom."
She sighs looking at him not believing. This man will surely be the death of him.
"Have you realised that you have just put our lives in danger? Do you know the outcome of what you just did? When did you have all the time to do this?"
"The time you where in hospital." She nods her head. He hasn't lifted his head to face her.
"And, what happens if the police…" She doesn't want to finish the sentence.
"I could get arrested."
"Jehovah." She doesn't know what to say or how to even respond. All of this is too much for her. "I seriously don't know Sthembiso. I don't know how to react or even respond. The fact that you made this decision without my consent…" She takes a deep breath.
"I'm sorry." He regrets it. Now he sees how communication is very much important.
"It's okay. We will see where life takes us. I'm here for you." That all he needs from her. Now that this thing that has been bugging him is out of his chest he feels released and a heavy weight has been lifted off his shoulder
He snuggles himself next to her and lays his head on her thighs. She's sitting straight up leaning against the headboard.
"Can you play with my cheek." He misses her soft hands caressing on his face. She smiles shaking her head.
"I seriously don't know what I will do to you to you. But I still love you."
"I love you too," he closes his eyes enjoying her soft touch.
The more she caresses on his cheek the more he gets turned on.
"No more secrets."
"I promise baby."
"Am I still goint to get my 10K allowance?" She asks.
"That is all what you think about? A mere 10K, the money that you do not even use. I think I should decrease it."
"What? Hell no! That money, I pay my school fees, tutor for my online sessions and for the kids products. Those monthly visits - making sure that their skins are well taken care of."
"That's alot, does it cover everything?"
"Yea it does." She shrug her shoulders.
"Your parents should give you a monthly allowance as well."
"He will," they both laugh.
"Has your mother tried contacting you lately?"
"I don't pick up."
"You should call her and hear what she has to say. I want to pay damages for Ndimu."
"What about Ngimu?" She's confused.
"I'm thinking of doing everything with you." He responds making her confused.
"How?"
"Technically he is your son. And I believe your ancestors know him as your son. But I will consult with my parents first and see what they have to say." He tells her.
"We shall have to wait and see."