ONYIYE THAT GIRL

ONYIYE THAT GIRL

CHAPTER 42 

SISIPHO MAZIBUKO

Waking up to the sound of a morning text – “wishing you a good day ahead”. She has never experienced this but here she is reading through a text filled with so many emojis and love warming. She misses his handsome face already. Isn't she feeling like the luckiest girl ever? Does she reply? She is not so sure about it but she does not want to sound uptight. 

She stops running around her room and collects herself. “Enjoy your day too.” She clicks on sends and smiles throwing her phone aside. She needs to cook something meaty for herself. Something that will make her clit dance. 

A knock on the door – what a bore. Whoever it is really does know how to ruin one's happiness. She grabs her phone from the bed and pushes her legs towards the door.

“Thandeka,” She is surprised seeing her here. Now that their path crossed yesterday everything is going to be awkward for her. She steps out and closes the door. She opens the door and finds Thandeka all dolled up. Wonder what she is doing here. Maybe she had a runny mouth to her brother now they want to ruin her happiness. 

“WeSisipho. This is not a social visit. How are you related to Tazz?” 

Ow she should have known that this is where it is heading at. She sighs in that bored expression. She steps out and closes the door behind her. She folds her arms and leans against the door. 

“What can I do for you Thandeka?” 

“I asked you a question. What is going on between you and Tazz?”

“Maybe if I call him, he will answer on my behalf.” She wastes no time and dials his number. Within a few rings he picks up. Thandeka is right in front of her gawking at her. 

“Do not tell me you are doing your eyebrows again.” 

She has him on loud speaker. She fits with laughter and shakes her head. Is she embarrassed? No! It is defiantly something to laugh about.  

“Trust me, I now know better. I don't want to lose the bet. The money comes first.” She responds. 

He chucks, “I think that baby is making you in love with money more.” 

She laughs a bit. 

“Speaking about love. Can I ask? What am I to you?”

“My girlfriend, baby mama – soon to be wife.”

“Bye.” 

“Cook something nice for me, I will come during lunch time and maybe steal a quickie.” 

“Sies maan!” She disconnects the call and looks at Thandeka who was looking back at her with an unexplainable look on her face. “Well, you heard the answers yourself. Now if you do not mind, I have to go cook for my man.” 

“Mxm, you are not even pretty.” 

“Says someone who is running after a man that doesn’t even look their direction.”

“No wonder my brother left you.” She smirks.

“And he did me a huge favor, honestly. I have never been happier.” 

“Wait until you see what is coming your way.” She clicks her tongue and walks away leaving her stunned. She sends a quick text and sighs, stepping back inside the house. Now her mood has died. 

She cooked and she patiently is waiting for him. Time is running by and she has lost hope. Maybe he is busy and she doesn’t want to sound like a nagging girlfriend, well if she is still one. She logs in on her WhatsApp – he is online but not bothering to text her.