ONYIYE THAT GIRL

ONYIYE THAT GIRL
CHAPTER 29

The most miserable two weeks of her life!
The hurt from your loved one not even having the time to spend with you.
These days he has been giving her a cold shoulder that she cannot presume to even begin explaining it. For two weeks, for two bloody weeks he has been distant and cold. She sighs wiping the tears from falling.
"I'm going to buy a few things in town." Just like that he is gone.
Lately she's been having an urge to leave his sorry arse but she wants to know on what grounds she leaves on. She has to have a back up plan and know when and how to leave him. She steps out of the room to make herself some cereal.
She can't eat obviously! She tosses the bowl aside. Maybe packing her belongings and leaving this house will be the best option. She can no longer live like this. This is definitely emotional abuse from where she is standing. She strides back to the room and begins to pack her stuff. Sthembiso comes in and stops on his tracks looking at her.
"What are you doing?" He asks taking baby steps towards her.
"I'm leaving, I can't live like this any longer. Looks like you and Lindiwe seem to be having it tight these days. She doesn't return my calls, you ignore me like I don't matter. And it's fine I have accepted that you want to be with her. I don't want to be in the way of your happiness." She loads the last clothes in her luggage.
"Babe, don't be ridiculous." He briefly smiles but his smiles quickly vanishes.
"What is ridiculous Sthembiso? Me packing or you shagging the person I thought who was my friend!"
She half screams and calms herself down. "This is just pointless. It's my birthday and not for once you even bothered to wish me one. Instead you..." She sits on the bed and cry her lungs out.
"Ndoni,"
"No Sthe I'm done with your lies and I'm done with this relationship!" She clicks her tongue as anger takes over.
"You leave me in the middle of the night! Whenever she calls you jump! I can't take the pain any longer. There is someone, someone out there for me who will appreciate and love me with my kids." She zips her bags placing it on the floor and rolls it towards the door. She walks right past him but he grabs her arm, she tries yanking it off but he grabs her and pulls her towards the bed. He throws her on top of the bed and gets on top of her.
"Where are you going?" He asks. A tiny slap lands on his cheek, he smiles holding her both hands placing them above her head.
"Sthembiso get off me!"
He kisses her but she holds her lips back. He forcefully sucks her upper lip and pants melting beneath him.
They kisses with passion but Sthembiso pulls back leaving her dry and high.
"I love you and I'm sorry for being a jerk. I promise nothing is going on between Sister Lindiwe and me. I will never betray you in that manner. I may make mistakes in other things but cheating is not one of them. Cheating is not my style baby mama, I've waited for you for too long to ruin what we have. Trust me when I say I only got eyes for you."
"Then why are you meeting her in secret?" She asks still beneath him. He sighs letting go of her hands.
"Do you really want to know?" He asks.
"I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't want to know."
"Okay, there's a dress I'm going to give you that I want you to wear. I will then take you to, infact I will show you. Now get ready muntu wami." He kisses her one last time and gets off her. He opens the wardrobe and comes out carrying a peach one shoulder peach bodycon dress...
"Where did you buy this dress?" She remembers when they were at the mall with Lindiwe - she once stated that this is the dress she wishes to wear on her birthday then go out for bowling later on.
"At the mall. I looked at it and I just one knew it will fit you." He says smiling.
She reluctantly takes the dress.
He is watching her as she is getting dressed. He loves how everything is just tiny about this woman but lately she has been gaining some weight.
She looks stunning, breath takingly hot! He swallows admiring her - seems like baby mama is becoming hotter by the day. The drama he went through to find her. And he did finally find her.
"You look...woah." he swears running out of words. He can't even describe the ways she's looking. She damn looks like a black American.
"Like what?" She asks.
"I have no words." He strides towards her. He pulls her into a tight hug not wanting to let go.
"I can't breathe." Her voice barely comes out.
"I'm sorry. Now shall we?" He hooks his arm around hers and smiles. She forgets that she was extremely mad earlier on. She shyly smiles as she looked at herself in the mirror.
He is wearing black jeans with a white t-shirt and a peach blazer. Sthembiso and blazers are like Zulu burgers. Her block heals are strap black.
They walk towards the dinning room area, he opens the door for her and makes sure that her locks before setting the alarm and the cameras on.
He helps her in the car, closes the door. He puts his shades on and walks to the driver's side and hops in. His fade is neatly combed and trimmed.
"When we come back I want you to unpack your bag sisi."
"Mxm," she looks outside the window wondering where is she being taken to. She sighs holding onto her phone and decides to stare at her screensaver. Looking at we kids always left her smiling.