ONYIYE THAT GIRL

ONYIYE THAT GIRL
CHAPTER 16

LINDIWE NGOBESE

Does she call it a break up? Certainly not or certainly a big fat yes that’s fine pathetic. He hasn't called nor texted for the past two weeks. She was starting to soften up to him, God knows that she was beginning to fall for him. She sighs wiping her tears. 
First thing first - is to delete every message, pictures of him on her phone. 
Block his contact and delete everything on her phone that’s associated with him. 
She's not here to kink shame, but she shouldn't tease herself with access to them….
Now that's she's done with this process that took time for her to heal, hopefully she won't be looking back. 

She's on the phone with her mother - thankfully she didn't judge her. 
"I'm just disappointed my daughter. I sent you there to study and not to gallivant with men. I didn't tell your father but I'm sure he will here it from someone." 
"I'm sorry - from now onwards I'm looking forward to sticking my eyes onto my books and not boys. I will not disappoint you." She says sounding convincing.
"You better not my child. Already neighbours are jealous of us that your are in Durban and you are studying towards your dream. Focus on being a journalist ukhohlwe amadoda. Amadoda awapheli mntanami. There are many tons of those my child. Do me proud.”
"Yoh mama, I have heard. How is everyone at home?" Lindiwe asks her mother.
"Everyone? Who? Last time I checked you left me and your father in this house." They laugh. 
"Ukhonze ubaba. I will be seeing you this weekend."

Something in her has been lifted off. With Onyiye besides her she's all good to go. She's looking at her packing everything like a big sister but in an actual fact they are of the same age.
"All set. Are you sure that you are ready to live alone?" Concerned mother Onyiye.
"Yes mother. I will be fine. Your room is too small I cannot take your personal space friend." Honestly speaking she doesn't want to crowd her. She has done alot already with this family. And she has her own demons to deals with.
"I hear you. But you do know where to find me once umhlaba ukushaya." 
"Wisilima wena kambe." They both laugh. Sbahle knocks on the door and let's herself in. 
"You ready?" She asks Lindiwe who was leaning against the wall. 
"Yes Madam S, I'm ready. Have you guys ever noticed that you two have some resemblance?" 
"Who? Me and this crazy child? Get out of here." Sbahle laughs picking up Lindiwe's bag. 
"I'm serious, apart from you guys having that different complexion - you definitely look the same."  Lindiwe.
"You are being silly. I now think that those girls did a number one on you." They all laugh at Onyiye's statement. 
"Let's go before I kill you right this minute."
They are helping her unpack….
"Time has run out and unfortunately I have to dash home. I hate night shift." Sbahle whines. 
"Didn't you say you are going home to your father?" Onyiye.
"That's today? Ow shoot I totally forgot! I'm sure my mother is already waiting for me ready to skin me alive. Bye guys." She's already at the door.
"I still stand. You guys look the same and it's scary." 
"Here we go again. Lindiwe do you perhaps want to sleep?" 
"Mxm, help me unpack."

STHEMBISO JIYANE

He did say he wants a new house for his family and he is here to look for one. Look at him looking for a house for people he doesn't even know where the hell they are.
He liked Chesterville and he thinks he will reside….
"This is an eight room house. Recently renovated and the cardboards in the kitchen are fully fitted."
"How much is it?" He asks.
"R120K but you can pay monthly instalments." 
He loves it. Nothing that will draw attraction to the police. Something simple that will fit his perfect family for the time being. Will he live with them? Hell yes! He does not want this woman to be out of his sight ever again! He has learnt his lesson, God must forgive.
"I'll take this one. I didn't love the other two. They are just way too small for me. I love the paint and how spacious it is. I'm sure my Ndoni will love it." He is impressed! 
"Welcome to your new home then sir." Says the realtor handing him the keys. 
"Can I have a look at her the bedrooms for the last time?" Five bedrooms, kitchen - dinning room all in one and very spacious plus the dinning room area. This right her is all he wants at the moment.