Episode 75: Magolor's Return to Dreamland Part 2

A/N: I'm 3/4 done with this story. I'll continue to do my best to make and finish this story strong! 

Tiff gasped in disbelief. 

Meta Knight's eyes turned red as he pulled out his Galaxia and remained silent. 

"Poyo?" Kirby asked cluelessly.

"Magolor? Dat's some tacky name if ya'd ask meh!" Dedede burst out rudely. 

"Sire! You don't know the legend of Magolor??" Escargoon asked. 

"You're... Magolor...??!!" Tiff asked in disbelief

"That is correct," Magolor said with a mischievous grin that was not visible as his smile was hidden behind his scarf. 

"But... but... I trusted you!!" Tiff screamed as her emotions of anger, fear, disbelief, betrayal, and sorrow were mixed in one crucible and filled her brain and heart. 

"And that is the biggest mistake you have ever made," Magolor taunted. 

"I will destroy you..." Meta Knight said as his eyes were still red as he trembled in deep fury. 

"I'd like to see you try," Magolor taunted as he concluded with an evil chuckle. Meta Knight jumped high above the ground, and just before he landed and sliced Magolor in half, Magolor performed a back tumbling to dodge Meta Knight's slash and landed inside of the Lor Starcutter to protect himself from any other attacks. Meta Knight swung the Galaxia against the Lor Starcutter, but Galaxia bounced off and vibrated violently as Meta Knight was still holding it. The sound of Meta Knight gritting his teeth was lost behind his mask and the large clanging sound caused by the Galaxia hitting against the surface of the Lor Starcutter. "You'll never be able to stop me! So long, suckers! I gotta get myself the Master Crown. After that, I no longer have to destroy any villages or planets! Soon, the whole universe will succumb to the power of me with the Master Crown! Muahahahaha!!!!" Magolor evilly laughed as it flew away to the sky. 

"Tiff! Call the Warp Star!" Meta Knight said. "Kirby! Call the Robobot Armor!" 

"Poyo!" Kirby obeyed Meta Knight and pressed the button to summon his Robobot Armor. 

"Kabu! Send the Warp Star!!" Tiff called.

"WAAAAARRRPPP STAAAAARRRRRR!!" Kabu said as it opened its mouth and sent the Warp Star to Kirby. Meanwhile, Meta Knight brought the Halberd from the castle. 

"Meta Knight??? Where'd ya get dat??" Dedede asked.

"No time for questions! Hop in!! The wormhole is created!" Meta Knight commanded and everyone just did as they were told. Tiff, Kirby with Warp Star and Robobot Armor, Dedede, and Escargoon all hopped inside of the Halber and took off. Through the wormhole, Magolor flew away in Lor Starcutter. As it started to go through it, the wormhole started to close slowly. Meta Knight changed the gear to go faster and steered the wheel to go through exactly through the center. As the wormhole was getting smaller and smaller, Halberd went in deeper and deeper inside the wormhole. Just in time, as soon as the end tip of the Halberd entered the wormhole, the wormhole sealed itself as it disappeared. 

In Lor Starcutter, Magolor was impressed by Meta Knight's Halberd steering skills, but he was, however, not panicked nor threatened by it. "Consider it passing your first test," Magolor evilly chuckled as he pressed a button on the manual board to start releasing the weapons. The wings that were at one side each detached themselves from Lor Starcutter and started to spin like boomerangs towards the Halberd. 

"Kirby!" Meta Knight called. "Take care of one! I'll take care of the other!"

"Poyo!!" Kirby agreed as he got into the Robobot Armor, hopped on the Warp Star, and exited the Halberd to fight off the boomerang-like wing. The outer layer of the Warp Star spun speedily to create a boundary to block the attacks. As one of the wings made a contact with the Warp Star, they each made a large clinking sound and both backed off as the wing and the outer layer of the Warp Star stopped spinning. Kirby groaned as the impact of the force hit him a little bit.