Episode 26: Dedede-stroying Dedede-pression

"Sire..." Escargoon said as he shook Dedede, who showed his back, crouching like someone who is emotionally scarred. "You have to get up, your majesty. You can't just lie on the bed all day long."

"I feel sad about everything! I wanna be alone!" Dedede screamed as he rolled around his bed, still crouching like a really sad person.

"You big baby," Escargoon said as he shook his head. "You've been like that for the last three days. You gotta try to do something that would make you feel better."

"Well what am I supposed to do?!" Dedede asked. "I don't know why I'm depressed!"

"Well, I'll just leave you alone! I don't know what to do anymore!" Escargoon stormed out.

Dedede just rolled around his bed crouching. He didn't feel like being angry. He was just... sad... for no reason.

********

His depression lasted for days now. Everyone in Cappy Town wondered why Dedede never visited the town for the last few days.

"The King sure never came out to Cappy Town for a long time," Mabel said. 

"I wonder where the King is," Hana said.

"I haven't seen him for days," Buttercup said.

"What do you think what happened to him?" Iroo asked.

"We can't be so sure of the reason," Honey said.

"Last time, he was gone because he was too fat," Spikehead said.

"It's supposed to be good, isn't it?" Kawasaki asked.

"Yeah, but then this kind of stuff happens, he's usually up to something," Gengu said.

"But I don't think we can't just sit around and relax. He might be up to something bad," Tuggle said.

"Should we go ask someone in the castle like sir Ebrum and lady Like?" Samo asked.

"No, I think it's better for us to not check on the King," Chief Bookem.

"We don't know what's gonna happen to us when we go see him. We don't even know what he's up to right now," Mayor said.

********

"Wow, I seriously haven't seen Dedede these days," Tuff said as he walked around the castle with Tiff and Kirby.

"Yeah, it's almost been days. I don't know what happened to him," Tiff said.

"Poyo," Kirby said.

"Hello," Meta Knight greeted as he popped out of nowhere.

"Oh! Meta Knight! You scared us!" Tuff said as he flinched.

"We can never get used to that except Kirby," Tiff said as she flinched.

"Poyo," Kirby greeted Meta Knight, hiding is excitement to see him.

"I was just wondering what happened to the King," Meta Knight said. "So I came to ask you."

"Honestly, we're not sure ourselves either," Tuff said.

"Why don't we ask Escargoon?" Tiff suggested.

"Mm," Meta Knight nodded.

"Poyo!" Kirby agreed.

Just then Escargoon was walking in the hallway, who saw Tiff, Tuff, Meta Knight, and Kirby gathered around. "Hey! What are you guys doing there? I hope you guys are not talking behind my back!"

"Why would we talk behind your back?" Tuff asked.

"We just wanted to know what happened to Dedede," Tiff said. "Do you know what happened to him? Is he up to something bad?"