Episode 79: Hater Hater Alligator

Tuff was the most popular streamer in Cappy Town. After he finished his live streaming for a day, he stretched before reviewing the comments. "Let's see what they said to me today... mmhmmm... mmhmm... I should do some mukbang soon!" Tuff loved reading the comments as he learned how much love he's receiving. His smile slowly transitioned into a frown as he continued to scroll down. Without saying anything, he turned his computer off, slowly walked to his bed, crawled into his blanket, crouched into a ball, and started to weep.

"Tiff, will you go tell your brother to get ready for dinner, please?" Lady Like asked.

"All right," Tiff agreed to what her mother said and headed to Tuff's room. "Tuff! Dinner's ready!" She got no response. As she thought it was weird, Tiff tilted her head a bit, so she opened the door. He's not streaming right now... Tiff thought as she didn't hear anything from his room. "Tuff?" Tiff called once again. "Hey, dinner's ready."

"I'm not hungry..." Tuff said, trying not to cry even more. 

She noticed Tuff was covered in a blanket. "Tuff? What's going on?" Instead of answering, he cried even louder. "Hey, what's the matter...?" Tiff asked as she really wanted to help out as an older sister. 

"Forget it..." Tuff said between his tears. 

When Tiff looked around, she noticed Tuff's computer was off. He does not usually turn his computer off because even though he is done streaming, he still goes back to play video games for the purpose of entertainment. "Did something happen during the streaming today?" Tiff asked. 

"Leave me alone..." Tuff sniffled. 

Tiff walked up to the computer, turned it on, and checked the video recording and comments file that was previously downloaded as he turned the stream off. As Tiff scrolled down the comments file, her eyes opened wide in fury as it read:

"You should discontinue your channel. So boring."

"You're a disgrace to the streaming culture. Cancel TuffStuff." 

"Blah, this is such a waste of time. To hell with this channel."

"Buddy, you're weird. Just cancel your channel already."

"This channel is a disappointment tbh. Why didn't you use that skill to fight the boss you could've easily left the damage plus there was supposed to be an item you should've collected after defeating the boss."

"What the heck!! Those jerks!!" Tiff roared as she gritted her teeth and clenched her fist.

"Stop reading!" Tuff said in his bed. 

"Come on, get up," Tiff said as she approached Tuff and removed the blanket from him. 

"What are you gonna do?" Tuff asked.

"Ask Meta Knight to help us," Tiff said. 

"How can he help us?" Tuff asked as he wiped his tears

********

"Malicious comments, I see," Meta Knight said.

"There are even worse comments!" Tiff said in a fury. 

"Is there anything we can do?" Tuff asked.

"Of course," Meta Knight said. "Follow me." 

Tiff and Tuff followed Meta Knight to the supercomputer room. Meta Knight rapidly typed on the keyboard, and some things appeared on the screen. "Here," Meta Knight said as he pointed. "These are all the information of the one who left the hate comments. According to the information, it was from one same individual."