Author's Note

HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY, KIRBY!

I love watching Kirby Right Back At Ya! and I was so disappointed that there was no season two, despite the fact that it had 100 episodes. Kirby's one of my favorite franchise from Nintendo along with Pokemon, Mario, and Legend of Zelda. I'm also pretty good at using Kirby in Super Smash Bros.

This is for Kirby Right Back At Ya! fans who really want to imagine how season 2 would be like if there is one after Nightmare has been defeated by Kirby. It's mostly based on the game Kirby: Planet Robobot, but there will be some references from other games and the original series.

I really hope you enjoy this fanfiction!

*Edit*

I know how much everyone here loves Kirby and I am trying and working diligently everyday to think about, plan out, write, revise, and publish the chapters. Even I love Kirby so much that I try to make this story interesting and fun so that everyone can enjoy. I really appreciate your interest and the support for this story. Thanks to all of you, this story now has around 17k views with 379 votes.

However, recently, I've gotten comments and messages attacking me and this story. Of course, I try to ignore them but sometimes, some people can go a little too far. One reason was the ship. I understand that there are so many people who just don't agree with the ship. I'm pretty sure I mentioned that if you don't like it, fine, move on, find another story that is right for you(although the last claim may be new). Please, if you do not have anything nice to say, then do not say it. Or if you really need to say something, be as polite as possible so that other readers do not think you are rude. This is only a fanfiction, so there's no need to be so serious in the first place.

Though I am still an amateur on everything, whether it's writing a story, replying to a comment or a message as politely as possible, or dealing with negativity in Wattpad, I know well enough to appreciate, or at least respect other people's opinion, minds, and perspectives.

Other than that, once again, I would like to thank so much of you who appreciates, or at least, have a bit of interest in my fanfiction. I will continue to try everything I can to entertain the rest of you until I publish my final chapter.