Episode 2: Smart Secretary Susie's Sly Steal - Part 1

"So, you're willing to be my secretary?" President Haltmann asked on young woman.

"Yes, sir," the young lady replied. She is slender, has white face with blue eyes, eyelashes, and pink blush and hair.

"Are you sure you won't disappoint me... Susie?" He asked as he read through her résumé.

"Don't worry, sir," Susie replied. "You'll be more than happy about the results. You won't end up like your previous rival, Nightmare Enterprises."

********

"Kirby! Kirby, wake up!" Tokkori screamed as he flew around Kirby. "Come on! Get up! It's morning!"

"Po... yo..." Kirby slowly woke up as he rubbed his eyes.

"Come on, Kirby! Tiff, and Meta Knight wants to see ya!" Tokori kept screaming around Kirby. Right when Kirby heard the name 'Meta Knight', Kirby jumped, and quickly went to the door.

"Hey, Kirby!" Tiff said as Kirby opened the door.

"We need to take you to Kabu," Meta Knight said.

"Poyo?" Kirby asked why.

"It's a surprise," Tiff said. "You'll like it a lot!"

"Come along," Meta Knight said as he walked away.

"Poyo," Kirby ran to catch up with him.

"Kirby, you gotta wait for me," Tiff ran after him.

Meta Knight led Kirby and Tiff inside Kabu, where Meta Knight showed Kirby his very own special 'friend', the warp star. "Your warp star is now completely healed," Meta Knight said. "You will be able to freely fly while you fight the incoming monsters sent by Haltmann's Works Company. Tiff and I wanted to show you this to let you know. I wish you luck, my friend."

"Poyo!" Kirby was so excited that he jumped on Meta Knight to hug him. Meta Knight's eyes turned orange as he was extremely confused and surprised. He's never been hugged by anyone before.

"Kirby, you must be very happy!" Tiff said. Kirby's red blush on his cheek turned brighter and darker. He quickly withdrew from Meta Knight and ran out. "I wonder what's gotten into him all of the sudden. He never behaved this way." Tiff said as she watched Kirby's unusual actions. It was true, he never has such mood swings. Meta Knight watched Kirby run away, not saying anything.

********

"I wanna order me some monsters!" King Dedede threw a tantrum in his room, still upset about what happened yesterday about the stone monster he trusted. "How did that Kirby manage to win? That monster should've been perfect! Bwah ha!"

"But I told you, sire," Escargoon said. "Kirby already knew how to fight that monster! We must find a totally different type of monster so that Kirby has no idea how to fight it!"

"Quit yo' blabberin' and get me on the screen!" King Dedede screamed. Escargoon sighed with a bit of frustration and turned on the screen to connect to Haltmann's Works Company.

"Well, well, well," Susie said on the screen.

"Hey! You're not president Haltmann!" King Dedede yelled.

"Of course I'm not, your majesty," Susie replied. "My name is Susie. President Haltmann's new secretary and salesman. Now what can I do for you?"

"I wanna order me some monsters!" King Dedede screamed with much temper.

Susie chuckled. "How about I make you one? I want to try this new method I invented."

"Well then, whachu waitin' fo'?!" King Dedede demanded.