Episode 76: Magolor's Return to Dreamland Part 3

When Magolor first tried it on, it morphed into a larger crown, wherein the base spikes resembled dragon claws and the jewel on the crown turned red. Magolor evilly chuckled with his hands close to him as its palm and the tips of its hand and thumb pointed upwards as the Master Crown started to form into a stronger, bigger crown. The crown also made him change its color as the blue part turned him into purple, the ear pointed out longer, his eyes turned red, the scarf turned into a red and dark blue cloak with an ombre effect, and his hands sticking out on the end with pink aura around the edge of his hands and fingers, and magic circle with triangle lights surround the wrist. 

"Oh no...!" Tiff gasped. "This is how he would have looked like when he first destroyed Dreamland!!" 

"That is right, little girl," Magolor said as he spread his hands out. "I stupidly crash-landed in Planet Popstar because the wormhole was being so dumb and it led me in a different direction and made me lose control of Lor Skycutter! But now, it's time to make up for all the stupid, horrible mistakes after crash landing in Dreamland!!"

"You won't get away with this!" Meta Knight said as he drew the Galaxia. 

"Poyo!" Kirby took its stand with the Robobot Armor. 

"We'll see about that!" Magolor said confidently. As Magolor started to charge his power...

...

......

.........Dedede ruined the moment by saying, "Ya better not attack us after we built dat boat fo ya!" 

Everyone, including Kirby, turned to Dedede and glared at him. Magolor had to pause his charging to glare at him. 

Magolor cleared his throat and said, "Behold the power of the Master Crown as I turn into...!" 

"GAHH!! SO SHINEEHHYYY!!!" Dedede screamed as he squeezed his eyes shut and covered his eyes. 

"Okay, get that obese penguin out of here!" Magolor said out of annoyance and frustration as he paused his transformation once again. "He's ruining the mood!" 

"Come on, your majesty," Escargoon said as he pushed him out of the room. 

"Donchu tell meh what to do!!" Dedede bellowed as he violently waved his hands and feet while Escargoon pushed him out. "Hey! Ya don't have a right to tell meh what tuh do!! Ya're ma servant!! I tell yah what tuh do!!" 

Magolor shrugged at Tiff, Meta Knight, and Kirby, hoping they'd do something. Meta Knight sighed out of frustration and flew out where Escargoon pushed Dedede out. 

"Now donchu tell meh what tuh do again or else I'm gonna-!!!" 

SLAP!!! 

"OUCH!!!" 

It was the sound of Dedede boisterously bullying Escargoon until he shut up after Meta Knight slapped him so hard in the face. Magolor did not see it, but the sound made Tiff and Magolor chuckle a bit. Meta Knight returned with his cape around his body and stood steadily as if nothing ever happened.

"Anyways," Magolor casually said after clearing his throat, suddenly turned back to his wrathful self and said, "BEHOLD... MAGOLOR EX'S POWER!!!" 

"Darn it! We don't get to even fight the first phase!!" Tiff said. 

"Poyo! Poyo!!" Kirby exclaimed. 

"Be careful, Tiff!" Meta Knight said as he glided and grabbed Tiff and dodged the incoming laser. Kirby, on the other hand, was able to dodge the laser by himself with Robobot Armor and Warp Star, so Meta knight was not worried about him at all.