Episode 22: Bulls-eye: Part 1

A/N: There was Harry Potter series parody, so why not the parody of The Hunger Games series?

New books have came into Dreamland called The Game of Hunger. As soon as the word was spread out, everyone was reading it. The mayor, Chief Bookem, Gengu, Gus, Kawasaki, Tuggle, the sheep, you name any cappies in Cappy Town, they were all reading it.

"The arrow hit their alarm spot. 'Aw, I was so close to surviving this game!' said the female tribute from District 3 and was forced out of the arena as the cannon fired to signal her fall. And so, five more people cappies has lost the game today, and went back to their district with empty hand," Tiff read to Kirby, Tuff, Iroo, Honey, Spikehead, Fololo, and Falala. "The odds of Patnith is now higher than before, but she must face stronger foes for her victory so that she can proudly go back and help people in her District." Tiff closed the book. "That's enough for today."

"Aww, I want to hear some more," Spikehead said.

"That's a really good book like Pappy Pottey," Fololo said.

"And it's by a different author," Tiff said. "Coldings wrote good book like Rowlin. I should write a letter for Coldings too so that she can know I'm her new fan."

"Looks like your fan spirit is rising again," Tuff said.

"Oh, leave me alone," Tiff said. "I'll read you guys more chapters tomorrow."

"Ok, bye!" Honey said.

"Promise you read until chapter 16!" Iroo said.

"Thank you, Tiff!" Spikehead said, and all three left the castle so that they can go back home.

"I should start writing my letter to Coldings!" Tiff said as she took out an envelope, postcard, and stamp. "Dear Coldings..." She said as she started to write.

********

"Okay sire," Escargoon said. "Let's go over your alphabets. A."

"A." Dedede repeated after him.

"B."

"B."

"Okay, now finish the rest of the alphabets," Escargoon said.

"Uhh... let's see..." Dedede thought hard. Very hard. So hard that his head started to hurt.

"Oh, sire, the letter after that is C!" Escargoon screamed in frustration. "My goodness, we've gone over this for a week and you still don't know your alphabets!"

"Don't you scream at me, ya useful for nothing shellfish!" Dedede said as he hammered Escargoon's head.

"But sire," Escargoon said. "You must learn to read as soon as possible. Susie's sending more and more monster and robots catalog that's full of words and less images!"

"Well then we gotta ask Susie for catalogs with more images!" Dedede said and connected to Susie.

"Guten Tag, sire," Susie said. "How can I help you?"

"I need me a catalogs with more pictures!" Dedede said.

"But sire," Susie said. "I thought you liked to read since you read them every time! So I sent you the one with more words and less images."

"Nah, his majesty never learned to-" Before Escargoon was able to finish his sentence, Dedede hammered his head.

"Oh, you can't read, your majesty?" Susie asked. No wonder he ordered lousy products from us. Well, who can blame him anyways? I feel bad for President Haltmann.

"Yeah! I can't read! Ya got a problem with that?!" Dedede said.

"Not at all your majesty," Susie said. "It's not your fault you're uneducated. I can offer you a machine that can help you learn to read less than a minute. You can just give it back to me when you think you're done and I won't charge you any."