Episode 89: Smash to Victory! Part 3

Those who did not escape in the beginning were all turned into trophies. After thinking that it had completed its task, Tabuu started to emerge away as it closed its wing. Just then, something glided across the sky and pierced through its abdomen. Kirby and Meta Knight were on Dragoon that pierced Tabuu right through the abdomen. With its core completely destroyed, Tabuu started to slowly fade away. 

"Good job, Kirby!" Meta Knight complimented. 

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby cheered. 

"I wonder where everyone else is..." Meta Knight said. 

"Poyo?" Kirby wondered. 

"Um... excuse me...?" Lucas' voice shyly responded to Meta Knight and Kirby. "I'm still here." 

"Oh, here you are," Meta Knight said. 

"While I was hiding, I saw some creatures taking away all the trophies..." Lucais said. "I thought I'd let you know..."

"I see, so there are only three of us?" Meta Knight asked. 

"Well, my friend Ness was trying to chase them but couldn't catch them," Lucas said. "So, he's still with us..." 

"Four fighters are better than three..." Meta Knight said. 

"Excuse me?" Isabelle said as she came running to join them. "I was lucky enough to use the gyroid to dodge the incoming strike, and I fished out the Villager's trophy, look!" Isabelle said as she held the Villager trophy. 

"Lucky I was small enough to dodge the beam," Toon Link said. 

"So I guess in total, that makes seven of us..." Lucas said. 

"Seven is better than four," Meta Knight said. 

"Just gotta activate my game partner to make it official!" Isabelle said as she placed down the Villager trophy and activated him. As soon as the Villager came back alive, he looked around. He faced Isabelle and released the question mark over his head as he tilted his head a bit.  "The creature named Tabuu doomed everyone except us and other creatures, according to that boy over there, kidnapped all the other fallen players." The Villager made a surprised reaction and started to cry. 

"Aww... please don't cry... now I'm gonna cry..." Lucas said. 

"All right, everyone, please pay attention!" Ness said. "I was able to track down two creatures that took all the fallen players. One headed east, and the other headed west! If we chase one now, we could probably save the fallen ones and make the next journey easier!" 

"That's great! With certain strategies, we would be able to save them in no time!" Isabelle cheered. The Villager, now relieved, danced with a flowery aura around him. 

"Let's hurry! The fallen players are waiting for us!" As soon as Toon Link finished his sentence, he started running towards one direction. 

"Wait! Toon Link! Wait!!" Ness called. "That's the north!! We need to go east or west!!" 

Toon Link sprinted back to where they were and charged towards the west. 

"Is he always that impatient?" Ness asked. The Villager shrugged. 

"Let's go," Meta Knight said as he grabbed Villager and Isabelle and flew where Toon Link ran. Kirby also gave Lucas and Ness a ride on the Warp Star. 

"Whooooo!!!!" "Wheeeeeee!!!" Lucas and Ness cheered as they flew on the Warp Star with Kirby. 

"Oh my! This is fun!!" Isabelle cheered. The Villager applauded. 

While they were enjoying their flights, a large, wide, sharp wing swung against Meta Knight and Kirby, Kirby's newly shaped Warp Star was able to block it, but Meta Knight could not dodge it in time, and he was hit by the wing, making them fly off as Meta Knight involuntarily let go of the grip of Villager and Isabelle.