Episode 49: Susie's Major Strike With Mecha Knight (The Second Movie: Part 3)

Susie finished building the new armor for Mecha Knight within twenty minutes after the start of the surgery. After she wiped off the sweat from her forehead, she decided to take a long break to relieve her stress with tea and cookies. Because there were hours left from finishing the surgery, she took this time to relax. She even turned off the monitor that contacted Dedede and Escargoon. As she chewed on her cookies and sipped some tea, she read over the documents of Haltmann's plan to take over the universe, and smirked as she fantasized defeating Kirby and taking over the universe with President Haltmann. "We're gonna rule this universe..." she evilly snickered. "Huhuhu... hopefully I will get a planet of my own where I can build robots. A lot of them! First, create robots that collects trash and put them in cubes, a robot that can preserve life of a plant, and another robot that can read one's mind and treat them! Life is gonna rule!" Then she thought for a second. "Wait a minute. I can do that now. But then, I need those time to take over the world with President Haltmann. Plus, I don't have much materials yet. Ah, what the heck, just wait for it."

She went back to her cookies and fantasies. "By the way, the star that Kirby had... I want it. I want that badly. Instead of building a robot to destroy it, defeat Kirby so that I can have the star for me, myself, and I. Woo! I can't wait! By the way, that short annoying girl called it a Warp Star... let's look it up." Susie searched Warp Star. "Mmm... so it only accepts Star Warriors, eh? Well, then I should fake it so that it seem that I AM a Star Warrior. I should take some Bio-engineering class to teach myself how to genetically engineer myself so that I can fake to be a Star Warrior."

"Susie," Haltmann called.

"Yes, Mr. President," Susie replied as she opened the door for him.

"I just wanted to check up on the progress with Mecha Knight," President Haltmann said.

"He's doing fine," Susie replied. "However, it will still be difficult due to the Robobot Armor that Kirby has. That one is very powerful."

"Perfect timing," said President Haltmann. "I built another one. Just exactly like the Robobot Armor."

"Oh, you found the materials?" Susie asked.

"Yes, I hired some people to disguise themselves as the aliens on Earth," President Haltmann said. "You know, a planet where your favorite bands live. We found bunch of diamonds there and did thick coating with it. Also, I brought capsules of carbon so that you can make some diamonds for me. That would be great for coating the robots so that they're sturdier than before."

"That's perfect, Mr. President," Susie said.

"I'll increase your wage by 12%," Haltmann said. "Thankfully, no one needs to pay tax when they're working for me."

"One thing that I love about this work, Mr. President," Susie replied.

"Sly girl," Haltmann said. "Now I got some other employees to take care of. I'll expect the diamonds by the end of the month."

"Anything you say, Mr. President," Susie said. As Haltmann left, she sat back down on her seat. "With the increase of wage, I can pay for the class next year without such burden. Plus, my favorite band released new album, and I must buy that!"

********

Tiff took Kirby to Kawasaki's place to cheer him up. Even though he was happy when he was eating, he suddenly became depressed when there was no more food leftover.

"Why is Kirby so sad lately?" Kawasaki asked as he brought more food.

"Meta Knight was kidnapped," Tiff replied.

"What?! A strong knight has been kidnapped?!" Kawasaki exclaimed by unexpected scenario.

"Even though one may be strong, if they do not have as much resources, it is easy to lose," Tiff said. "Our enemies know a lot about us, but we don't know a lot about our enemies. This is pretty difficult. Only chance we have is gain Meta Knight back. and start over from there."