Episode 65: Daroach's Devilish Deeds with Dudes Part 2

The tracker on Meta Knight's ship started to beep. "I think the tracker tracked them down!" Tiff announced. 

"Where!? Where!?" Tuff, Fololo, Falala, Iroo, Honey, and Spikehead all gathered around Tiff, making Tiff suffocated.

"Guys... please..." Tiff groaned while being squished in the middle of the crowd. "Please... social... distancing... need to... breathe..." Tiff let out a huge gasp as soon as they all gave her some room to breathe. "Finally! I can talk!" She cleared her throat and continued, "They're getting out of the atmosphere."

"Yeah! Let's go!" Tuff excitedly said. 

"Tuff, you get too excited sometimes," Tiff said. "When all your job is just sitting down and doing nothing."

"Then give me something to do!" Tuff said.

"NO! You'll make the situation even worse!" Tiff screamed in fear. "You're actually helping us when you're not helping!"

"Bossy..." Tuff said under his breath.

"WHAT!?" Tiff asked angrily.

"Nothing! Nothing!" Tuff said. 

"Ah, the typical fight between brother and sister," Iroo said with his hands behind the back of his head. 

"Poyo! Poyo!" Kirby cheered.

"I wish we had popcorn," Spikehead said. 

"I want some caramel popcorn right now," Honey said. 

"It seems like they are attempting to run away from us as far as possible," Meta Knight said as he tracked down where Daroach's spaceship was heading to. 

"Do you think they figured out that we're tracking them?" Tiff asked. 

"I believe so," Meta Knight said. "However, I don't think that they know who they are being chased by. If they did, they would already have split in different directions. It seems that they are just trying to run as far away as possible."

"You mean, 'fly' far away," Tuff interrupted. 

"Tuff, if you don't shut your mouth right now, I will slap you so hard that you'll be flying back to Cappy Town!" Tiff threatened.

"Geez," Tuff said. 

"What's wrong with your sister?" Iroo asked. "She was never like this before. She seems more aggressive than usual."

"I think she's just more annoyed because her favorite book was stolen," Tuff said. "Her favorite book in the library also disappeared and she's very desperate to bring that back. On top of that, she has to take care of all of us after we were being stubborn to come along."

"Wow, you know all of this and you still can't wait to get on Tiff's nerves?" Honey asked. 

"Hey, I'm her little brother after all," Tuff said as he smirked. "It's my job to piss her off better than anyone else."

"Anyway," Meta Knight continued to talk to Tiff about his analysis. "After getting closer to them, we need to aim for a direct hit so that they won't be able to run far after we strike them."

"We just have to be careful so we don't destroy the goods they stole," Tiff said. "We need to give them back. I'm sure it's not Cappy Town they robbed so far."

"They probably secured in the safe place that won't be destroyed so easily," Meta Knight predicted. "The place would also likely to be the sturdiest place of all the spaceship so that even if the spaceship is destroyed, that safe place won't be destroyed. They'll probably get into the spaceship when they feel threatened."