Episode 78: Research Schmesearch

Susie murmured to herself as she tried to figure out how to defeat Kirby for one time. "Let's see... the biggest bet right now is trying to find something that Kirby cannot copy the ability from... after that we need to worry about the size so that Kirby cannot inhale it... hmm..."

"Susie, dear," Haltmann called her as he walked into her office. "Don't you think you're overworking yourself?"

"Nonsense," Susie said. "I've had even more busy work trying to get my Ph. D. This is nothing. Plus, it will be a rewarding job after I figure out how I am going to defeat Kirby using various weaknesses."

"What is its weakness?" Haltmann asked.

"If Kirby can't copy the ability and can't inhale something that's large, I've already eliminated Kirby's two biggest strengths," Susie explained. "Still, there is Warp Star and Robobot Armor that we need to fight against..." 

"You can work on that, dear," Haltmann said. "Page me if you need anything."

"Thank you, Mr. President," Susie said without looking at him. He knew this research is big for Susie, so he smiled understandingly and exited her office.

 As soon as he entered his office, he got paged by one of his employees. It was not Susie but from someone else. "Yes?" Haltmann asked as he picked up his phone. 

"Mr. President. We seem to have a guest," the employee said. 

"Who is it?" Haltmann asked. 

"He said his name is... I'm sorry sir, what is your name again? ... He said his name is Magolor, sir," the employee answered. 

"Hmm... I've never heard of the name before..." Haltmann said. "Can you ask him what he wants?"

"What brings you here, sir?" the employee asked. "He is asking if he can get some water and use the bathroom, sir." 

"I suppose that's all right," Haltmann said. 

"He said he can pay for whatever he uses sir," the employee said. 

"No, no, that won't be necessary," Haltmann answered. "Just let him use the bathroom and let him have the water as much as he needs. We can always help that out." 

"Certainly," the employee answered and hung up. 

Haltmann worked on the excel file for a moment before he got the call from the same employee. "Yes?" Haltmann responded as he answered the phone. 

"Mr. President, Magolor here would like to thank you in person," the employee said. 

"Is that so? Feel free to send him to my office," Haltmann said and hung up. A few moments later, someone knocked on the door lightly. "Come in!" Haltmann said, thinking it was Magolor. 

"Mr. President," Susie greeted with a file in her hands. 

"Oh, I thought you were the guest," Haltmann said. 

"Are you expecting someone?" Susie asked. 

"I let someone named Magolor inside to go to the bathroom and get some supply of water," Haltmann explained. 

"Is that so?" Susie asked. Magolor... Susie thought as the name was circulating in her head. 

As she finished her sentence, there was a knocking on the door once more. "Come in," Haltmann called. 

Magolor opened the door to his office. As Susie saw his appearance, and immediately remembered doing some research on who can be Kirby's enemy. "Thank you so much for letting me use the bathroom and get some supplies of water," Magolor thanked him sincerely. "How should I repay you?"