Episode 51: Ultrasword Unleash!

A/N: I have created No-Ship version now so feel free to check that out. I made it specially for people who disagrees with the ship, hates the ship to an extent, absolutely hates the ship, which I completely understand. However, this also means that I expect less hate comments. If I do see hate on here, then I may say something like, "Your fault for clicking into this story that literally has the word 'ship' in it", although ignoring may be the best option. Anyways, I want everyone to feel safe in Wattpad, and I am very hands on when it comes to comments.

By the way, if you are a real fan, you should know KirbyxMeta Knight is not gay relationship; Kirby is non-gender, Kirby is just labelled as 'he' because English does not have the neutral gender pronoun.

Also, in case you're wondering what comment I got, here it is:

In the medical room, Susie was preparing for the next battle against Kirby and Meta Knight, not just her, but four other warriors who has enough vengeance against Kirby and Meta Knight

In the medical room, Susie was preparing for the next battle against Kirby and Meta Knight, not just her, but four other warriors who has enough vengeance against Kirby and Meta Knight. Four warriors who were now all cured after receiving damages from Kirby and Meta Knight, but mostly Meta Knight. 

"Yes..." Susie said. "Yes... finally... I'm happy to hear all of you back now."

"I have well rested now, lady Susie," Galacta Knight said.

"We are ready to fight them back," Yamikage said.

"Leave everything to us," Dark Meta Knight said.

"Poyo..." Shadow Kirby said.

"Yes, because all four of us are going to attack them at once," Galacta Knight said. He was the most eager one. 

"Hopefully everything works out," Susie said. "Even though my last plan to take over Meta Knight did not work well, we're still few steps closer to taking over this universe. Only thing we can do right now is to make Kirby and Meta Knight exhaust themselves so that we find an opening. Even goal keepers get exhausted. When the goal keepers are too tired to move, then we take that chance to kick the ball inside the goal. It's okay to fail. If President Haltmann was here, he would say the same thing."

"You're indeed right, Susie," President Haltmann said as he entered the medical room.

"Mr. President," they all greeted with a bow, even Susie. 

"Even though they are Star Warriors, they will eventually be exhausted at one point," President Haltmann said. "So we just have to wait for that moment. I am sorry that I am putting you all through a lot of troubles."

"As long as I can avenge Meta Knight, there is nothing that I won't sacrifice," Galacta Knight said.

"Same for me, but for Kirby," Yamikage said.

"Well, then, I hope you are all prepared," Susie said. "Go on, and give the filthy Star Warriors the lessons that they will never forget!"

"Aye," Galacta Knight, Yamikage, and Dark Meta Knight answered. Susie activated the transporter so that all four can transport to Dreamland.