Episode 87: Smash to Victory! Part 1

A/N: I felt like mixing up the components of "World Of Light" and "Subspace Emissary" because I love the Adventure Modes from both Smash Bros. Ultimate and Smash Bros. Brawl.  

It was nighttime. Everyone was sleeping. While they were sleeping, Kirby, Meta Knight, and Dedede suddenly disappeared. 

When the three of them woke up, they wondered where they were. 

"Poyo...?" Kirby asked. 

"I don't know either..." Meta Knight answered.

"Where are we???" Dedede asked. "And who are dey??" Dedede asked about the other characters from different Nintendo franchises. 

"We are Mario brothers!" Mario said, along with Luigi. "I'm Mario!" "I'm Luigi!" Mario and Luigi said respectively. 

"And I'm princess Peach," Peach said elegantly. 

"I'm princess Daisy!" Daisy greeted livelily. 

"Bowser here!" Bowser answered. 

"I'm Meta Knight," Meta Knight greeted. "This is Kirby, and this is King Dedede."

"Poyo!" Kirby greeted back. 

"What are we all doing here?" Mario asked. 

"No idea..." Meta Knight answered.

"I think we should greet everyone else here," Luigi said. 

"Hello, I'm princess Peach!" Peach was already greeting everyone else. 

"Hi, princess Zelda here," Zelda greeted back. 

"I'm Link," Link greeted, although he doesn't really speak. (But he does have answer choices in the game...)

From there, everyone in the Smash Ultimate characters met and introduced each other, whether they were from Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, etc. 

By the time they all greeted each other, they were all questioning the same thing. 

"What are we all doing here?" Ike asked. 

"Why are we all brought here?" Lucas asked. 

"I hope it's not anything bad," Falco said. 

"I'm missing out on my City Hall work," Isabelle said. "I hope Tom Nook is doing fine on his own..."

Villager with the No. 1 shirt had a question mark expression above his head. 

"I hope the planets are fine with me gone," Olimar said. 

They all continued talking when a black hole appeared in the sky. 

"What is that?" "What is that thing up in the sky?" "That doesn't look safe..." everyone adlibbed at once. 

Before they questioned it even more, the black-hole-like figure exerted light. Vicious rays of light consumed everything and everyone that made contact with it. Some tried to fight it, but they were the first ones that were defeated by the light. Everyone else tried to escape, but they were also consumed by the light. The Warp Star appeared out of nowhere, and Kirby hopped on it to escape. The Warp Star helped Kirby dodge all the incoming rays of light. Just before one ray of light reached him, the Warp Star teleported to a different place. 

Kirby landed on some empty, sandy, and gloomy planet. "Poyo...?" Kirby asked himself as he looked around. It was then Kirby realized that he needed to save everyone. But how...?

********

Kirby walked around on the lonely deserted planet. He effortlessly found two trophies: one Mario and one Link. Kirby touched both of the bottom plates of the trophies. With light exerting from it, Mario and Link came back alive.