Episode 56: Mukbang to its Max

Susie was now reinstated to her seat. She has completely regained her energy. She hummed as she organized her seat, read over the report that Haltmann left for her, and dusted her keyboard. "So glad to have my seat back!" She said as she cracked her back and knuckles. "Let's get this started now..." she moved around her fingers to loosen them up a little bit and typed up the sales report. When she was finished, she surfed through the net to see what's popular. "Mukbang? It's just someone eating," Susie said to herself as she clicked on the video of mukbang of her favorite band. "Awwwwww! He eats so deliciously! So proud! Gotta have many nutrients after all those dance practices! He's making me feel full!" Susie adored the mukbang video.

Mukbang was not only popular in Earth, but in the universe, even in Planet Popstar.

Tuff has started his mukbang channel, trying to eat four times as usual. His meal for mukbang included a whole loaf of garlic toast, a large bowl of spaghetti, and a large bowl of salad. "Hello! TuffStuff here!" Tuff said as he waved at the camera. It was not a live video but he figured he would still film a mukbang for his good. "Today, I'll be eating all of this delicious food on the table!" Tuff started to devour all of the food.

When he finished all of the food, he turned the camera off and lied on the floor because he was too full to move. Just then, Tiff came into his room and noticed the food mess and Tuff's big round belly.

"Just what do you think you're doing?!" Tiff scolded angrily.

"I just filmed mukbang..." Tuff said weakly due to his bloated body.

"So you changed your dream now?!" Tiff asked.

"Maybe..." Tuff replied lazily.

"Whatever it is, you better not do this often!" Tiff roared.

"Why should I?" Tuff said.

"Look at that! You ate all our food, and you're starting to look like Dedede!" Tiff scolded.

"Hey! That's too far!" Tuff screamed.

"Well then, get your butt up and go out and exercise!" Tiff demanded.

"Not now, no way!" Tuff insisted.

"Just what am I gonna eat for lunch?!" Tiff complained. "I was gonna make YOU cook but I'll need a toilet or a trash can when I'm eating your cooking!"

"Yadi-yadi-yada," Tuff taunted with the lip gesture with his hand. Tiff groaned and stomped out of his room.

"He has such weird dreams!" Tiff groaned as she stomped towards Waddle Dees' dining room so that she can get some food there. Luckily they had extra food left that Tiff was able to get them after every single Waddle Dees have gotten a tray. Kirby also brought a tray with him and sat next to Tiff to eat with her. "Hi, Kirby! When did you come to the castle?"

"Poyo!" Kirby said as he plopped down next to her and took a bite of his food. 

While Tiff was eating, she noticed a group of Waddle Dees taking out a camera and filming themselves eating their meal. "What is so special about filming yourselves eating? I see people eat all the time! There's nothing to be entertained about it!" She continued to stuff her mouth after ranting her frustration.

********

"ESCARGOON! WHERE'S MA FOOD AT?!" Dedede bellowed as he complained about food not being served to him when he was going to complain about the taste anyway.

"Coming sire!" Escargoon said as he ran in with a cart of the full course menu. "Sorry for being late, sire. Waddle Dees were having their lunch too."

"Putting servants over da king, eh?! I must not punish them enough!" Dedede screamed.

"They saved especially special food for you, sire!" Escargoon said joyfully as he tried to brighten up the mood. "You have ribs, fries, pizza, fried chicken, and mocha pastry for dessert!" He listed out all the menu as he placed them in front of Dedede.