Episode 45: Evilizer

A/N: If you think what you comment is going to be spoilers, please don't comment those. Sure, many people have played this game already, but I still don't want any spoiler comments on here. Let's respect other people and not ruin this story for them. Thank you for your consideration *^^*

"Evilizer...? Hmm..." Susie questioned herself as she read through the textbook she used for Chemistry and Alchemy class before she received her Doctorate degree. "Well well well... if this is successful, then our plan for Haltmann taking over the universe would be much easier and faster."

"Susie, what are you doing, dear?" Haltmann asked as he entered her office.

"Looking back through my old textbooks, President Haltmann," Susie replied.

"You just graduated," Haltmann said. "I thought you know enough to help me."

"There are still some things that they do not teach you in universities, Mr. President," Susie replied. "So might as well just teach it myself. Trust me, Mr. President. When this is successful, your plan for taking over the universe will come true in a blink of an eye."

"Good," Haltmann replied. "I only did it because I was greedy about taking over this world and having people bow down to me. Now that I got a new goal, this would be more meaningful."

"And what is that, may I know, Mr. President?" Susie asked.

"I'll tell you sooner or later," Haltmann replied. He went back to his room and turned on his monitor. "People turned their backs on me when I asked for help desperately. Now, when I take over this universe, they will pay for it.. I will make sure... that I can kill two birds with one stone..."

"So that's how you make Evilizer... all right, I'm on it," Susie said as she closed her textbook and took out her chemistry set. "But just to make sure, I should try it on something else before trying it on my ultimate plan. President Haltmann would love this. Get ready, filthy Star Warriors." She chuckled evilly by herself as she flipped through the catalog of monsters she created. "Oh? Maybe this would work," Susie said to herself. "Just have to lure his majesty to buy a lot of these."

********

Another peaceful day in Cappy Town... and yes, hearing Dedede's screaming voice echoing throughout the castle, maybe even throughout Cappy Town, is considered very peaceful.

"YO! WADDLE DEES! WHERE'S MA TEA?!" Dedede screamed.

"At least it's not me whom he's calling," Meta Knight said with relief as he dusted Dedede's room.

"WADDLE DEES! IF YA GET MA TEA IN 5 HOURS AGAIN Y'ALL ARE REALLY GONNA GET IT!" Dedede bellowed angrily.

"You sound displeased, your majesty," Susie said as she connected to Dedede voluntarily for the first time. "You want me to help you feel better?"

"Ya have something fo' me?" Dedede asked.

"Just something to satisfy you," Susie said. "Do you like pets by any chance?"

"Well who doesn't?!" Dedede asked.

"What about plants?" Susie asked.

"Maybe," Dedede said less confidently.

"You're in luck, you're majesty," Susie said as she showed a picture to Dedede of what she had to offer. "Meet Foley! A flying radish pet! What do you think, your majesty? They only need sunlight to feed themselves. Also you only need to spray them with water only three times per day. What do you think, your majesty? This offer doesn't come everyday."

"Really, hand 'dem ovah!" Dedede demanded happily.

"But sire," Escargoon interrupted. "You're not good at taking care of pets. And sometimes they turn into monsters!"