Episode 34: Star-warrior-bucks

A/N: My first semester of college is officially over! Yes, I had to take finals and I got a really bad grades this semester, but mainly because I was taking classes that I did not want to take. Sorry for the wait and thank you for understanding. 

As always, Kawasaki's restaurant was not doing so well. He sighed deeply with agony. "Why am I keep trying when I'm not getting much customers? I can't keep this up. I have to figure out a new skill to apply to a business..."

"Kawasaki," Tiff said from behind with Kirby. "Can you not be so negative?"

"Tiff? When did you get here?" Kawasaki asked. 

"Just now," Tiff said. "Kawasaki, you need to stop thinking negatively and start coming up with new stuff!" 

"But Tiff, what else can I do?" Kawasaki asked in a hopeless tone. "I already tried extra-spicy menus, delivery service, and battle between my teacher and friend."

"Well, why don't you try coming up with something that everyone likes?" Tiff asked. "Have you thought about what people like?"

"Uh... not really..." Kawasaki said. "I can only do what I learned in my cooking class."

"Why not close down the restaurant for a bit and develop new recipes?" Tiff asked. "Trust me, you won't get bankrupt. It's only few days. If you found a new recipe, you can open again. We'll help you come up with new recipes."

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby said.

"I hope," Kawasaki was nervous about this new change that Tiff suggested. 

Kawasaki put up a sign that says, "Will be closed for few days. Sorry~!"

"Kawasaki closed for few days?" Gengu asked.

"But I like hanging out in there!" Tuggle said.

"Wow, it feels empty without Kawasaki's place open," Gus said.

"Did Kawasaki closed down?" Buttercup asked.

"No, just for few day," Hana replied.

"I predict Kawasaki will still be bad even after break," Mabel said.

Kawasaki was at Tiff's place to make new menus. "Hmm..." Kawasaki thought. 

"Kawasaki, have some snacks and coffee," Tiff said as she brought tray of cookies, muffins, and coffee. "You need break even while thinking."

"Ah, thank you Tiff," Kawasaki thanked as he took a bite of the muffin. 

"Any ideas yet?" Tiff asked.

"No, no so fa- oh! This muffin tastes delicious!" Kawasaki said. 

"Thank you! I made them myself!" Tiff said, glad that Kawasaki liked her baking.

"May I have the recipe for this?" Kawasaki asked.

"Sure, they're pretty easy!" Tiff said. "Wait... are you thinking what I'm thinking?" 

"I think I'm thinking what you're thinking," Kawasaki replied as he took a sip of the coffee. "Hey this tastes good too! You know what I mean?"

"Definitely," Tiff said. "I'll give you every recipes for everything that was on the plate. It will be a hit."

"Thank you Tiff!" Kawasaki said.

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby said as he finished the rest.

********

Soon, Kawasaki reopened. He had no new entrees, but he had a lot of desserts in his menu. First customer was Chief Bookem.  He flipped through the menu and wondered what he wanted to eat for breakfast before his police duty. As he turned pages, he got to the new pages with new dessert menus. "Oh? Kawasaki? You serve baked goods, and sweet hot drinks now?" Chief Bookem asked as he looked at the new pages in the menu.