Episode 37: Alien-nation (Part 2)

The UFO looking thing exerted light down the land, dragging everything towards it with an unknown force. When it seemed like it was something unwanted, it made the objects and aliens land back down gently and safely.

"That's well-mannered for something that's scaring everything and everyone," Tiff said. Right after when she said that, the UFO looking thing detected Meta Knight and Kirby, and shot lasers at both of them. Meta Knight was very quick enough to dodge the laser, but Kirby got a slight hit.

"Poyo!" Kirby screamed as he was pushed away by the laser's impact.

Meta Knight quickly glided towards Kirby to help him back up.

"Oh my gosh! Kirby are you okay?!" Tiff ran towards Kirby to check up on him.

"Tiff! Stay back! The UFO is aiming for us!" Meta Knight warned. "Stay away from us! You'll get hurt!"

"All right, everyone! Gather around me!" Tiff called Tuff, Iroo, Honey, Spikehead, Fololo, and Falala together so that they would stay away from the quarrel between Kirby and Meta Knight versus the UFO. Tiff couldn't just stand there, she had to do something! "I know! Kabu! Send the Warp Star!"

"Warp Star!" Kabu replied as he sent the Warp Star across the universe and eventually reached Kirby and blocked the laser in a close call.

Kirby hopped on the Warp Star and spun around the UFO.

"Who could possible do this to Kirby?" Honey asked.

"Probably Dedede!" Tiff criticized.

********

"Escargoon! Where you hidin' at?!" Dedede called in the middle of the movie he was watching.

"Yes, sire!" Escargoon replied as he hurried to Dedede's throne room.

"Ma gut need some munchies! Gemme dose potaters!" Dedede demanded.

"As you wish," Escargoon said and hurried to the storage to get him some bags of potato chips.

Surely, Dedede had no idea what was going on with Kirby and Meta Knight. He had no interest at the moment, in fact, no interest towards anything besides the movie he was watching.

********

While Dedede was being blamed for everything, Meta Knight and Kirby were trying to find out some ways to counter the monsters attack.

"Kirby! Suck the laser up!" Tiff said.

Kirby attempted to do so, but the laser was smart enough to not be inhaled by Kirby, and hit him on the forehead instead.

That sight made Meta Knight shocked and confused. But how? Everything but Star Warriors and Galaxy Soldiers should be affected by Kirby's inhale! Meta Knight thought as he blocked the laser with Galaxia. What to do...? What to do...? Meta Knight thought as he started to hesitate, thinking that there was no way Kirby can counter that thing. Also, laser was shooting out nonstop, not giving a chance for Kirby and Meta Knight to counter.

Tiff was able to see that Meta Knight was starting to hesitate. "Oh no, Meta Knight is hesitating."

"How do you know?" Tuff asked.

"How could he be hesitating?" Fololo asked.

"Doesn't he always have a way?" Falala asked.

In the middle of chaos, another bothersome intervened in the battle. It was another UFO looking thing that was trying to tackle Kirby and Meta Knight. "Kirby get that!" Meta Knight said.

"Yeah! Suck it up!" Tiff said.

"Poyo!" Kirby replied and inhaled the second UFO thing whole. It was pretty small compared to the first UFO they encountered. Kirby inhaled the UFO and transformed into UFO Kirby.