Episode 55: Amazing Glaze, How Sweet the Taste

"Oh, I hardly have any customers..." Kawasaki complained as he played with onion on top of the table. "No matter how much I try I never seem to succeed!"

"Kawasaki!" Tiff called him out, who was standing along with Kirby, Tuff, Iroo, Honey, and Spikehead. "I don't remember how many episodes you said that but you just gotta stop saying something like that!"

"But, Tiff, I've done everything I can!" Kawasaki exclaimed hopelessly. "I got a cooking book, I mashed up some spicy food challenges, I've done delivery service, I made desserts and coffee, and customers still don't want to come to eat here!"

"Take a look at this then," Tiff said as she placed a book in front of him.

"Tiff, you know cookbook doesn't work for me anymore," Kawasaki said.

"It's not a cookbook," Tiff remarked. "It's a book for your creativity. If you keep handing out the same food the same way over and over again, you'll never gain customers."

"Where did you get a hold of these?" Kawasaki asked.

"Biblio had the last copy of the book ever existed," Tiff said. "It was in the clearance section. It was affordable with my allowance. But since I can't give that for free, I want something in return."

"What do you want?" Kawasaki asked as he flipped the pages.

"I'll decide later," Tiff said.

"Oh, great, I'm in debt," Kawasaki said with the deep tone of despair.

"I'm surprised you're in debt now after years and years of your business," Tiff said, smacking Kawasaki's bones with facts.

"What is this...?" Kawasaki asked himself as he flipped to the page with donuts. 

"They're donuts, Kawasaki," Tiff answered for him. When Kirby looked at the page, he started to drool. "It's the fried bread that is either stuffed or glazed with syrup, cream, or other fillings."

"I should try this then!" Kawasaki said.

"Just make sure you practice before even serving it to everyone," Tiff said. "Wanna get some ingredients with me?"

"Really?" Kawasaki let out his sparkly eyes.

"It wouldn't be a problem," Tiff said as she took out a notepad and a pen to write down the ingredients. "Okay, flour, chocolate, strawberry jam, yeast, eggs, sugar, salt, butter, oil, glaze... I think that's all we need, don't we?"

"I don't know, why are you asking us?" Tuff asked with his hands behind his back. 

"Tuff, if you can't be any help," Tiff said. "You can take Iroo, Honey, and Spikehead out somewhere and play ball with them or something."

"Let's go, guys," Tuff said as he led them all out of the shop.

"I guess these are enough for now," Tiff said to herself as she checked everything.

"You sure are buying a lot," Tuggle said as he scanned the barcode. 

"It's time for me to take some actions," Tiff said.

"To save Kawasaki's restaurant?" Tuggle asked. "But you help him all the time!"

"Sometimes, people need more help than others," Tiff said.

"Do you think he can have great success this time?" Tuggle asked as he continued to scan the barcode.

"Coffee thing worked and people still go there for coffee and desserts," Tiff said. "Hopefully, this works too."

"60 D-bills," Tuggle said after scanning the final product.

"Dang, he'd better sell a lot," Tiff said as she paid the full amount. "See you later, Tuggle! Let's go, Kirby."