Episode 5: Golf Course You Can!

Dedede still didn't give up on making a golf course. They still have their blue prints. However, because of Kirby's heroic actions, their chainsaw got destroyed, their monsters to make the golf course got destroyed, so they had no chance of building the golf course.

"I want me a golf course!" Dedede threw a tantrum as he threw the blueprints up in the air.

"I thought you gave up on that sire," Escargoon said. "And you should if you didn't. Kirby's too strong to be stopped."

"Now you shut yo' trap!" Dedede said as he hammered his head with his mallet. "I ma get that golf course no matter what!"

"But how, sire?" Escargoon asked. "Even NME couldn't help!"

"Haltmann Works Company is much better!" Dedede said.

"But still Kirby defeats them," Escargoon said. "Haltmann is only stronger by a little bit."

"Well, Haltmann is much cheaper!" Dedede insisted. He had his heart set on Haltmann. After Nightmare was defeated, he didn't have to worry about the debt anymore, but he was still worried about how much debt he was going to be in when he signed the contract with similar group. But thankfully, after signing contract with Haltmann, he only spent about 50,000 D-bills. He went on the throne to talk to Susie.

"Well, your majesty," Susie greeted as she came on the screen. "What disgusting creatures would you like today?"

"Do you sell any chainsaw that can cut down things permanently?!" Dedede screamed.

"Well, you should know, sire," Susie said. "Nothing in this world can be permanent. And if you're trying to cut down woods, nothing can permanently wipe out the forest, especially that famous Whispy woods."

"What?! How do you know?! You've never been here!" Dedede yelled.

"Sire, I've been to university," Susie explained. "I've learned about so much things in this universe, especially Dreamland."

"University?! What's that?!" Dedede asked.

Susie sighed and put her hand over her forehead. "Never mind, that. Anyways, I regret to say that there's no machine we can do to wipe out the forest permanently."

Dedede angrily groaned. "Well, then what you got?! I want me a golf course!"

"Golf course? Well, why didn't you say so?" Susie asked. "Haltmann Works Company offers special robots that can build golf course. This can be done environmental friendly."

"Nah I don' care about environment!" Dedede said. 

"Well, we do, sire," Susie said. "Haltmann would like to preserve resources well for our own good. But more importantly, we'll send you over golf course builder so you can play golf whenever you want. But we charge you much more for that than regular robots or monsters."

"Well how much?!" Dedede asked.

"200,000 D-bills sire," Susie said. "And you still owe us 1,000 D-bills to repair Tracker 101 since you said you wanted it again. Unless you want to cancel that deal."

"Cancel that deal and get me golf course builder!" Dedede said.

"Of course, your majesty," Susie said, and she sent the golf course builders to Dedede.

They were size of Waddle Dees, but didn't look like them. Their whole body was bright yellow, black dot eyes, and they were wearing a black helmet with green cross on it. They marched outside the castle, went around the Cappy Town to see which place would be perfect to build a golf course. Everyone wondered what those were as the builders passed by them.