Episode 15: Warp Star Upgrade!

In the middle of the night, meteor like thing flew into Kabu, landed on the Warp Star. The Warp Star started to evolve as it became bigger, the outer edge layer got separated from the star, forming a inner star and an outer star. Kabu felt the strength of the Warp Star and decided to tell Kirby, Tiff, and Meta Knight when the morning comes. 

Kabu sent the message to Meta Knight about the Warp Star through psychic, "Meta Knight... you must come... with Tiff and Kirby... the Warp Star... it has changed... but in a good way... I will see you..." 

Meta Knight then informed Tiff and Kirby to visit Kabu. Since Kirby stayed at a castle, he was able to inform them both. "Tiff. Kirby. Kabu has sent me a message about the Warp Star. We must go see."

"Is it bad?" Tiff asked.

"No, he said it is good," Meta Knight said. "We must go see."

"Poyo," Kirby agreed.

They went to Kabu to talk about the Warp Star. "You have came," Kabu said.

"So what's with the new Warp Star?" Tiff asked.

"There is an inner and outer star," Kabu explained. "It can be separated into two stars. However, Tiff must still call the Warp Star in order to activate. Kirby is still yet to young to call his own Warp Star. The charging system is different now."

"I see." Tiff went inside Kabu to look at the star. Previously, the Warp Star was placed flat on the surface, but now, the Warp Star was floating around with inner star floating still and the outer star circulating around it as if it was an electron for the inner star. "It doesn't look that comfortable to ride on. The outer star is just floating around it, and the inner star is a little smaller, and a little bloated."

"Poyo," Kirby said.

"I still do not know the other function of the new Warp Star," Kabu said.

"Let's give it a try," Meta Knight said.

Kirby, Tiff, and Meta Knight went somewhere a little far from Kabu to test the new Warp Star.

"Are you ready, Kirby?" Tiff asked.

"Poyo," Kirby replied.

"Kabu, send the Warp Star!" Tiff called.

"Warp Star!" Kabu said as he sent the Warp Star. 

The Warp Star came to Kirby. Kirby hopped on it and started to fly.

"It doesn't look that different," Tiff said.

"Maybe it will show its power when Kirby is fighting a monster," Meta Knight said. 

"Kirby, why don't you fly around with it for a while?" Tiff said. "You should get used to flying on a different shape."

"Poyo," Kirby said. So he turned his Warp Star towards Cappy Town.

Be safe, Kirby... Tiff and Meta Knight thought, both with same yet different thoughts reasons in their mind.

********

"Yo! Escargoon!" Dedede yelled. "Take me for a drive! I wanna take some fresh air!"

"Yes, your majesty," Escargoon said without any expression. They both got in the car and Escargoon started to drive. At this time, driving felt like a chore to Escargoon. He let out a deep sigh as he stepped on the pedals. He saw mayor and his wife pass by as they drove. They had smiles on their faces and laughter that echoed out from their car. They seem very happy, Escargoon thought as he passes by them. 

"Yo, Escargoon! Stop by that field! I gotta walk around!" Dedede demanded.

I really wish I can drive freely, Escargoon thought. "Yes, your majesty," Escargoon parked somewhere at the edge of the plain field. Dedede got off the car and stretched his back.