Episode 46: Morpho Knight Has Emerged!

Susie looked over her patients in the medics room: Galacta Knight, and Yamikage. They were all unconscious due to Kirby and Meta Knight. Susie felt especially extremely sorrowful as she looked at Galacta Knight and Yamikage. She then looked at the two empty beds that belonged to Dark Meta Knight and Shadow Kirby.

(Flashback) "Lady Susie, our time has come," Dark Meta Knight said. "We have expired. We'll soon disappear in this world and go back to the Dark Realm."

"What?!" Susie asked in disbelief.

"Don't worry," Dark Meta Knight soothed her. "After six months, you will be able to summon us once again. That time, we will be fully prepared to fight back Kirby and Meta Knight."

"Poyo," Shadow Kirby added.

"Well then, see you then," Susie said as she watched them turn into dust and entering in the mirror. She then let out the deep sigh. (End of Flashback)

"It's been five months..." Susie said to herself. 

Suddenly, Galacta Knight started to cough violently. Susie quickly checked the brain meter. "What in the world... he's still in coma! How-" Something came out of his mask. It was a red cloud but Susie was able to feel evil inside. It formed it shapes with black sphere, red armor and wings. When its eyes opened, it was white; the color was filled with grudge and Susie was able to see that. It stayed afloat as it slowly flapped its wings.

"Greetings," the figure said as it finished forming itself and stayed above the floor. "Name is Morpho Knight."

"Morpho Knight...?" Susie said. "Are... are you on our side?"

"Of course," Morpho Knight replied. "I exist within Galacta Knight. I'm basically his conscious. I have merged because even in his state of coma, his grudge has been building up by Kirby and Meta Knight. I have merged by his grudge to avenge him."

"Good idea," Susie said. "What happens when you're defeated? They have been getting way stronger now."

"I turn into a red cloud again and go back inside Galacta Knight," Morpho Knight replied, still above the floor.

"Well then, I wish you luck," Susie said. 

"I hope you're never disappointed with the result..." Morpho Knight said.

"I won't, even if you fail," Susie said.

"Well, I am happy to hear that... well then..." Morpho Knight flew away.

"Umm, if you want I can send you through the transporter," Susie said.

"That would be appreciated," Morpho Knight as he flew back to her and followed her.

She activated the transporter. "Good luck," Susie said before Morpho Knight entered the transporter. Morpho Knight nodded and entered the transporter.

********

Tiff, Kirby, and Meta Knight were walking through the Cappy Town to prepare for Kirby's third anniversary. Of course, Tiff was in charge of everything. "This year, we're going to have something like festival!" Tiff said. "They're going to have pink balloons, lanterns, and balls everywhere to represent you, Kirby! Wouldn't that be nice?"

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby loved the idea.

"That sounds great for me too," Meta Knight said.

"This is the first time I ever heard your compliment," Tiff said. "So I guess that means the idea is really good."

"Mm," Meta Knight said. Then he felt a danger coming near. "Tiff, go hide inside."

"What?" Tiff asked.