Episode 20: Crown for Clown

A/N: Wow! Episode 20 already! Thank you very much for your view, votes, kind comments, and huge support! Sorry for the long wait!

"A circus? In the castle?" Escargoon asked by the sudden suggestion.

"Yeah! No one in this town gas ever been to a circus!" Dedede said. "This us gonna be fun for everyone in town!"

"I think he only wants to please himself," Escargoon said under his breath. "Well then, how are we going to get the circus in the castle?"

"Gotta contact Susie!" Dedede said as he sat on his throne. "She'll know what to do!"

As she connected, Susie started to brag excitedly, "Oh, King! I finally got my doctorate degree! I'm more than a professional now! Can you believe it?! You don't know how happy I am right now!" She showed her degree that Dedede would never understand how that would work.

"Yo! I have a favor to ask!" Dedede said.

Susie sighed, knowing that he won't listen anyways. "Yes, your majesty, how can I help you?" She went back to her normal tone.

"I want me a circus! Pronto!" Dedede said.

"Circus? Why all of a sudden?" Susie asked.

"I want entertainment for the cappies!" Dedede replied.

"For cappies? Never knew you cared about them," Susie said.

"Hey! Quit yo' yappin and get me circus builders!" Dedede said.

"Well, all right," Susie replied. "However, you have to pay for the performers based on how long they work for you."

"Just get them to me!" Dedede demanded.

"As you wish, your majesty," Susie said and disconnected. "I'll give you a monster as an extra. Let's make this circus the most dangerous one ever." She snickered evilly as she looked at her newly designed monster.

********

Waddle Dees went around Cappy Town to pass out flyers and tickets to enter the new circus that Dedede and Susie's workers. The flyer required everyone to attend the circus tomorrow.

"New circus?" Mayor asked as he picked up the ticket.

"I don't know about this," Hana said as she picked up the flyer.  

"I got a bad feeling about this," Gengu said.

"I predict this would be bad like the amusement park he had last time," Mabel said.

"I quite agree," Samo agreed to Mabel.

"I'm curious though," Tuggle said.

"Should we try?" Buttercup asked.

"You think we can really trust him?" Chief Bookem said.

"Why not? I mean, it always turn out better in the end than we expected," Honey said.

"It can be more fun that amusement park," Iroo said.

"We can totally give it a try," Spikehead added.

"It would be nice to get a day-off sometimes," Gus said while eating in Kawasaki's restaurant.

"Maybe I should get a day off from kitchen," Kawasaki said.

"It would be nice if you get a day off everyday," Curio said.

********

"Meta Knight, what do you think what Dedede is up to?" Tiff asked.