Episode 58: Long Live the Queen

Dedede was sent back after being healed. "Heh-heh-heh! I feel much bettah now!" He cackled and said happily.

"You know that she kissed you on the cheek," Escargoon said with a mischievous look on his face.

"Who?! Susie?!" Dedede asked.

"NO! GROSS, SIRE!" Escargoon said with a disgusted look on his face. "I mean Queen Sectonia!"

"REALLY?!" Dedede asked with sparkly eyes. "And how dare ya say 'gross'!" He whacked Escargoon with his fist. 

"Ow..." Escargoon groaned. "I mean Susie is always insulted if she is shipped with you anyhow."

"I know dat!" Dedede said as he crossed his arms, closed his eyes, and turned his head the other way.

"Anyways, you should feel glad Queen Sectonia gave you a kiss," Escargoon said. "She did that to apologize for punching you so hard."

"She's so pretty tho," Dedede said as his facial expression changed completely into a daydreaming face. "I fo'give her for punchin' meh. She can be ma queen later on!" 

While Dedede and Escargoon were chatting, Queen Sectonia tracked down her dust to see where the company is. It was another planet not so far away from Planet Popstar. On her spaceship, it would nearly take one minute to reach there. She went back to Taranza to check up on their ship that was supposed to pretend to be broken, but they accidentally hit the ground harder than expected, so some parts needed to be repaired or replaced. Taranza was able to bring it to the castle to get them repaired. "How are things going with this ship?" She asked Taranza in a whispering voice in case anyone else hears their conversation.

"It should be good in about half an hour," Taranza replied, also in a whispering voice. "Sorry I hit the ground a little too hard."

"Well, it's fine," Queen Sectonia said. "I tracked down my dust so I know where the company is. Tomorrow, we strike."

"What time?" Taranza asked.

"Evening," Queen Sectonia said. "When people would be tired and exhausted."

"Ma lady queen! Where are you?! We would like to offer you dinner!" Dedede's boisterous voice caught Queen Sectonia and Taranza's attention. 

"Well, let's go," Queen Sectonia. "We can't reject their offer." She walked out to join Dedede for dinner. 

During dinner, everyone kept their etiquette or at least tried too. Dedede spilled from here and there, and accidentally tipped over a glass and spilled all over Queen Sectonia. 

"Are you all right?" Taranza asked as he quickly grabbed a napkin and wiped the mess on Queen Sectonia.

"Your majesty..." Queen Sectonia reminded in her deadly tone.

"My apologies, your majesty," Taranza said as he lowered his voice and his hand that was cleaning up the mess on her area.

"My lady queen, I sincerely apologize," Dedede said as a drop of sweat ran down on his right cheek. He was intimidated by her after that single punch.

"It's all right," Queen Sectonia replied, then she stood up and said, "I'm pretty much done here, King Dedede. I'll be excused. I'm a bit tired for tonight."

"Of course! Of course! Heh-heh..." Dedede said as his voice became progressively lower. 

"Follow me..." Queen Sectonia whispered deadly in Taranza's ears. The chills ran towards Taranza from his head and down to his feet.

Queen Sectonia scolded Taranza in her room. "How many times do I have to tell you, don't treat me like your girlfriend!" 

"I'm sorry, your highness..." Taranza sheepishly said with his head down. Just then, he felt a stinging, burning, and offensive sensation on his face. Queen Sectonia slapped him so hard he flew from her and almost banged his head on the wall.