Episode 53: Dedede-cibels

Dedede's rant echoed throughout the castle. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

His scream made Tiff irritated all the time. Her eyes reflexively rolled every time Dedede screamed, whether he was just ranting or screaming for Escargoon. "Geez. If he was to have a contest with a whale to see who screams louder, he would definitely win. I bet ALL of my money for that."

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby said.

"What if you lose?" Tuff asked.

"Poyo?" Kirby said.

"Well, I already spent almost all of it buying new books yesterday," Tiff said. "And I don't get my allowance until next month."

"How much do you have?" Tuff asked.

"Um..." Tiff looked into her wallet. "3-D-bills."

"Wow..." Tuff said.

"ESCARGOOOOOOOON! YOU DIRTY SLIME!!!" Dedede screamed in Escargoon's ears.

"Stop screaming in my ears sire! I can hear..." Escargoon said but he realized something was wrong.. "Ah... ah... I can't hear... oh no... I'm deaf... NO, NO I'M DEAF!! I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF ANYMORE!!!"

"Escargoon's deaf?" Tuff asked, and ran to the throne room.

"I'm surprised that it took years for Dedede's rant to make him deaf," Tiff said as she scowled. "Come on, let's go see what's really going on!" Tiff said as she ran out as Tuff and Kirby followed after her.

"Ahhhh.... ahhhhhh!" Escargoon panicked. "I can't hear anything!!!"

"Shut yo lies, slug bug!" Dedede scolded. "I'm sick of yo' lies!"

"I can't hear anything! I can't hear anything!" Escargoon panicked as he ran around the room.

"What is going on here?" Tiff asked.

"Dis fool is tryna ignore me by sayin' he's deaf!" Dedede ranted.

"Well, maybe he is!" Tiff yelled. "With your boisterous voice and your rotten breath, you sure made his eardrums decay!"

"Donchu-" Dedede was about to yell something at her.

Tiff covered her ears and said, "Ah! It wouldn't be just Escargoon's ears that decays! I'm out of here!" Tiff ran out of the room.

"Susie! Susie!" Escargoon called.

"Yes, sir Escargoon?" Haltmann appeared on the screen. "Susie will be taking two weeks off. What can I do for you today?"

"Listen, I don't know why you're here. I can't hear you so I don't know what you said, I'm deaf right now, thanks to that fat egotistic penguin!" Escargoon said. 

"Hush up, you slime bug!" Dedede screamed as he hammered him. Since Escargoon could not hear him, he had was not warned by his brain that the danger was coming, so the hammering felt even more painful this time. 

"Ow... it hurts more than usual..." Escargoon said. 

"Your majesty," Haltmann said. "You really need to tone it down a notch. You scream so loud that he's deaf! It's gonna take days to heal."

"Whatchu say?!" Dedede screamed.

"What is everyone saying here?" Escargoon asked. 

"Oh, yes," Haltmann said, and typed something on Susie's computer and showed it to him that said, "There is really nothing I can do. It takes days to heal. I'm afraid that I cannot help you."

"What?! Then what am I gonna do?!" Escargoon asked. He cried as he ran out, not being able to hear his own cry.

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk. Poor sir Escargoon," Haltmann said as he made several 'tsk' sounds.