Episode 66: Daroach's Devilish Deeds with Dudes Part 3

"I'll get every last and one of you!" Storo screamed angrily. "I'll avenge Doc and Spinni!" 

"Go ahead and try!" Tuff taunted.

"Tuff, don't taunt," Tiff warned. "He might slay you first before he gets Kirby or Meta Knight."

"How do you know?" Tuff asked. 

"Tuff, I suggest you keep your mouth shut and let Meta Knight and Kirby take care of this," Tiff said in a very serious tone. "This isn't the matter between whether your video games are safe, our real lives are depended on it."

Meta Knight drew Galaxia and Kirby hopped on the Robobot Armor. "There is no way you two are going to defeat me with those childish toys of yours!" Storo screamed and taunted.

"Underestimate us and you'll face the consequences," Meta Knight said. 

"Poyo!" Kirby said as he got ready for the quarrel. 

Storo charged at them until Kirby slapped him that made him fly away. Even when he crashed against the ground that created a giant crater around him, he did not give up. He coughed violently to get the debris out of his mouth, clenched his fist and teeth as he struggled to stand back up, and dusted himself off when he was able to get back on his feet. Before going on a second round, he gathered the dust in his mouth and violently spat it out. "I'm just getting started," Storo said. 

"I didn't even start and you seem to be worn out already," Meta Knight said. "Pathetic..."

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby cheered which seemed to make Storo pissed off even more. 

Storo cracked his knuckles, his neck, and back to release the tension throughout his body, and raised his arms and fist to take his stand and guard.  "I will avenge my friends!" He charged towards them once again. He knew himself that he would not be able to stand up to Kirby nor Meta Knight in his condition, but Storo was willing to give them at least minimal damage before they face Daroach. 

"Pitiful," Meta Knight said as he took a step back. Kirby knew what Meta Knight's intention was. He wanted Kirby to take care of this. Kirby gladly took this opportunity to stop Storo's charge with a massive punch. Storo bounced off of Robobot Armor's raging fist. 

Storo could no longer stand back up. He was too injured to stand back up and fight. Meanwhile, Tuff and everyone else gathered around Storo to put handcuffs around his wrists while saying the Miranda rights.

They had Kirby's Robobot Armor carry unconscious Storo and bring them back to the ship and lock them up with the others. "Now, we have just one more..." Tiff said, rather concerned. Daroach did not seem to be one of those enemies who would be easily caught. 

"Don't worry," Meta Knight said as he heard Tiff's worried tone. "Now that we have the rest of the Squeak Squad captured, finding and capturing him will be much easier."

"I'm gonna let you change your mind about that!" A voice echoed towards Meta Knight, Kirby, Tiff, and the others. 

"All of you, get inside!" Tiff screamed alertly at Tuff, Iroo, Honey, and Spikehead. 

"This shall be very interesting," the voice said as it chuckled evilly in between. 

"Daroach!" Tiff said. 

"I'm so glad that my name is well known," Daroach chuckled evilly. "But that won't matter, since the universe is also going to lose several people who know my existence."

"I, uh, I hope he's not talking about us," Tuff whispered to Meta Knight. 

"He is, but that won't happen." Meta Knight said, comforting Tuff.