Episode 44: Gone With The Wind

A/N: Nothing related to the original "Gone With The Wind" is involved.

There was a nice breeze in Dreamland today. Tiff enjoyed the breeze as her fluttered along with it. "Ah~ I really needed this breeze," Tiff said as the cool air cooled her head and forehead.

In fact, Tiff was not the only one who liked the breeze. Everyone in Cappy Town loved the breeze. 

"This is really nice day for a war cup of coffee," Samo said as he took a sip of Americano in Kawasaki's restaurant.

"I predict warm food will be popular today," Mabel said as she swallowed her warm cup of caramel macchiato.

"I hope today is gonna be good!" Kawasaki said as he gave so much hope for Mabel's prediction.

"Ah, this breeze is really nice!" Gus said as he wiped his sweat off his forehead after finishing his work on the Mayor's car.

"Thank you, Gus. It's a perfect breeze for a drive with my wife!" Mayor said as he hopped on his car. 

This perfect breeze also meant perfect weather for Meta Knight and Kirby to go out for a walk together in a forest. 

"Such a nice breeze, isn't it?" Meta Knight asked.

"Poyo!" Kirby said excitedly.

Only one person was not happy. "Everyone's having fun... but me!" Escargoon groaned irritably as he wiped the dirt in Dedede's throne room. "I wish I can have a day off again..." Escargoon looked outside as he watched the clear blue sky. 

"Wanna make that dream come true?" Susie asked through the monitor.

"Susie? What brings you here and how did you hear me?" Escargoon asked.

"I'm always here for my customer, and I have a device to detect a desperate voice that needs help," Susie explained. "I mostly hear his majesty's voice but I like to ignore almost 95% of it, since 5% is about tormenting Kirby."

"You'd let me have a day off for me?" Escargoon asked with his hands folded and eyes sparkling.

"Of course. I have a robot that can develop your appearance and functions," Susie said with a wink. "It can do chores and work other things for you."

"But that won't work. His majesty always wrecks it!" Escargoon said.

"Do you trust Nightmare Enterprises more? Or Haltmann Works Company?" Susie gave him two options. "I'll give you five seconds to answer."

"Haltmann Works Company, of course!" Escargoon answered in less than one second.

"All right, now I'll send it over to you," Susie said.

"How much should I pay you?" Escargoon asked. 

"You will have 15-days free trial," Susie said. "If you like it, feel free to purchase it after 15 days. If you do not, no hard feelings, just return it to me. If you break it, although it would happen less likely, then you must pay the original price, 759 D-bills. But I know when Kirby or Meta Knight breaks it, so if that happens, I'll let it go for free."

"Send it to me! Send it to me!" Escargoon said. 

She sent the robot through the transporter. It just looked like a cubic box. "It will scan you, turn into you, and have your potentials. Just press that pink button."

"Well let's see," Escargoon said as he pressed the button. A line of blue laser scanned Escargoon's whole body and brain and transformed into Escargoon. "Whoa! This is amazing!"

"I know right?" The robot replied. "And I don't even have the robotic voice. I'm sure his majesty will not realize."

"Wow..." Escargoon was amazed by the function of this robot.