chapter 6

Micah’s POV

Insolent, I am here working my ass off in order  to finance their company, and they are trying to rob shoulders with my girl.

Let me catch them first, then they will know that their entire generation needs me; cutting the deal with their different companies won't be a difficult task for me.

Of all the girls in the world it’s my baby girl that Mr Micheal and the others sees to admire.

I was filled with rage just watching them admire and crush on kylie; i don’t know what to do with her beauty, I can’t help but think I caused it all.

“maybe buying her these clothes is a bad idea; I can’t stay here and some riffraff will come and steal my girl from me.

“In fact where is she, she needs to start wearing her kind of outfit again, I can’t risk it”.

Even with her tough girl face and attitude men are still falling for her, I need to act fast" I thought.

Kylie knocked on my door and was about clearing out the table; I told her to go and remove the cloth, and wear back her work clothes.

I know I sounded cheap, but I don’t care at all. As long as everything works out for my own interest, nothing else concern me at all.

It was getting late and I haven’t seen kylie eat a thing; it is dawning on me that she doesn’t eat anything other than the few cookies and coffee that I see her take during lunch everyday.

“It must be why she is leaning so much”.

I told her to go pack up her things so that we can go and eat; she wanted to object to that, but I snapped at her, therefore causing her do as I instructed her. I could sense she was scared but then she needed to eat; I can't possibly risk she fainting or even getting leaner than she currently is.

I just don’t understand why she loves herself less, but then I vowed to change all that in no time.

Buying good clothes and eating good meal won’t hurt her one bit, but she prefers to stay on an empty stomach.

I was so sure she won’t still eat something reasonable if I heed to her and allow her go home.

KYLIE’S POV

I don’t understand Mr. Micah’s attitude at all; he behaves like a bipolar patients, sometimes he is unexceptionally kind to me and the other days he is a total jerk.

I don’t always know what to expect each day with him, but I always prayed he acts less brutal to me.

I can’t stop myself from thinking about him, and desiring him. It is my first time desiring a man; and I love the feeling, just that I couldn’t accept it though.

For weeks now I haven’t seen my late parents and brothers in my dream hunting me out, but last night I did.

It felt as if they are warning me not to forget that I am still undergoing punishment for causing them untimely death. I cried bitterly for the first time since their passing; I wanted to stop but I couldn’t. I cried until my eyes became swollen, and I can’t possibly show it to Mr. Micah the next day at work.

The next morning I stopped over at a shade store and bought myself one to cover my big swollen eyes; I chose a dark shade, at least I believed no one will see through it..

Getting into the office I saw Mr. Micah pacing around the whole office; he flared up as soon as he saw me. He asked why I came in late; I couldn’t possibly tell him the truth, though I doubt it will mean a thing to him If I had been sincere to him, so I lied to him that there was traffic on the road.

MICAH’S POV

I came into the office very early hoping to see kylie’s beautiful face before running off to a meeting, but she was no where to be found. I dialed her line and the said "unavailable".

I was very angry, and worried at the same time; my mind travelled to different places.

The thought of she getting hurt hunted me the most. I hate seeing kylie sad, and I hate myself for not being able to show her how much I care for her. The problem actually isn't telling her, rather it is if she would believe me.

I actually doubt she would, considering my position in the office and past relationship with the ladies; in no doubt she has heard my stories from the gossips out there.

Kylie has never reported in late before, and that freaks me out the most; i couldn't control my emotion, so i paced roundabout the office. I was about going out to look for her, then I saw her coming in. I got angry with her for coming in late.

I looked at her face and saw she was wearing a shade, it was the first time ever; I couldn’t help but feel all isn't well with her.

I told her to remove the shade but she refused to do as I told her, and so I tried removing it myself when my PA knocked on the door.

He wanted to submit a document containing my meeting appointment with some international clients tomorrow.

I was supposed to travel to Istanbul, turkey in the next 2 hours, but seeing kylie in that conditions hurts me a lot that I dreaded leaving her alone here and travel for 5 days. I tried finding out what happened but she won’t say, and won’t let me see her eyes.

I forced the shade off her face, and I couldn’t stop getting angry at her over her swollen face; She said it was nothing, but I won't buy those lies.

I told her to follow me out to clean a place for me, but she refused to do that. I told her that it wasn’t a request but an order.

yes It may seem like  I am over abusing my power as her boss, but honestly I would do much more if need be.

When we got to the parking lot I told her to get inside my car but she won’t. She kept on asking where I was taking her, but I felt like she didn’t need to know that; I some how thought telling her will ruin the fun.

30 minutes later we were at Gift’s kindergarten; she looked so surprised when I stopped at KIMBERLEY KINDERGARTEN.

She asked why we are there and I told her that we are there to pick up gift.

“To pick up Gift of course, or are you going to leave him here and travel out for 5 days” I asked staring into her eyes.

She opened the car door immediately and stepped out angrily. she was walking toward the school gate, and I suspected i will loose the opportunity to bring her back if I don't  stop her now.

I ran after her immediately, but it was late; she was already very angry.

She called me names, including cocky prince, rude, bossy, jerk, asshole, and many other diminishing names.

Something funny happened as she was calling me those names; normally I was supposed to be angry, but I was somewhat excited that I busted into laughter. I was thinking she would slap me; okay she did, but that was after the whole name calling.

She wanted me to stop trying to control her, but that would mean me loosing her.

Kylie is a girl of her own thoughts, and words, and won’t do everything I say if I don’t command her to do that, of course as her boss.

Sometimes I feel as if she isn’t there with me, even when she is physically present, and that worries me alot.

sometimes I wonder what it is that bother her so much, but she won’t let me get into the massively and tightly secured gate of her heart and that makes it so difficult for me to get to know her rightly.

Sometimes she communicates freely with me, and the other times she is her shadow. I swore to do everything in my power to break her out of her chains, even if it means me carrying the burdens.

KYLIE’S POV

I can’t tolerate him again, he is too controlling and wants to plan my life and time for me.

“do this, and do that has become his slogan”.

I don’t get why he is treating me this way, if he hates me then he should probably let me go, instead of torturing me.