chapter 10

I visited my doctor, and after series of hormonal plus physical tests he confirmed me okay.

He believed it may be emotional or stress disorder. I went back home, rested for days and went back to him; shockingly nothing changed. He said that it may be due to some  emotional factors.

He asked how my emotional life had been of late. I suddenly realized that kylie must have  me.
So I conspired with Mimi and hired her as a cleaner, since that was the kind of job that her cv could get her.

I wanted to study her, and maybe find out the cure for my sickness.

As time passes by I started falling deeper and deeper in love with her. Soon enough I couldn’t care much about my erection problem.

I haven’t been to clubs nor been with a girl since then.

I nearly died the day she fainted, I thought my heart was going to fall off my heart. Her body was cold, and she couldn’t talk; I watched as the doctor checked her and the nurses administer medication to her.

I drank alcohol as I recalled back old memories; and this is due to my body reaction hours ago. I have been getting erect each time I was so close to kylie, but that of recent was beyond average.

I wanted to kiss her, touch her, make her moan and cum hard to my touch. I just wished she likes me just the same way I do.

I went back to the hotel; as I got to the entrance I saw a lady that has the shape of my kylie; I took few more steps and realized she was the one.

I had thought she must be asleep by now, but there she stood, right in front of me.

" what could she be possibly doing outside here", I wondered

“don’t tell me she is waiting for me” naa!!!!! she could possibly be admiring the outside view, I said and waved the thoughts away.

I walked close and she ran and held me; she said no word and just helped me in.

KYLIE’S POV

I waited patiently outside to the point that I was now freezing. Just when I was about going inside, I saw him walking in quietly.

I went closer, and perceived the smell of alcohol on his face. That felt strange, I have never see him drink before, unless he has visitors. Then he will probably join them and drink .

I couldn’t stop wandering whom he met; the reason why he went out without telling me.

“my ever beautiful baby kylie, he said caressing her smooth face.

“Why are you so beautiful” he asked smiling boldly. He was acting so cute like a baby.

"calling me 'beautiful' and 'baby' must have come out wrongly from his mouth” I thought and waved it aside.

We got inside in no time, Gift was sound asleep when we got in. I helped him lie down on the bed, and then to remove his shoe, and jacket.

While I was trying to leave his presence he held by hand so tight and murmured some words. He wanted me to lie down beside him.

First it was him calling me his baby, then this; he needs to stop confusing me. I took another step to leave, but then he held my hand, pulled me back and I fell on his body.

“you are mine” he said in my ear. His breath on my neck sent goosebumps down my spines; I felt butterflies on my belly. My cheeks were red , and I didn’t think he notices what he does to me.

He put his hands around me, and held my waist tightly. Then he flipped me to put me under him. He stared into my eyes, making me wet down there. He then placed his head down on my chest, and back up.

“Can I?” he ask staring at my lips
My throat was on fire and my heart beat was racing beyond control. I couldn’t find my words to tell him to stop. For some reasons I was enjoying what he was doing to me; the only fear is that he might forget everything the next day.

He brought his lips closer to mine and kisses me softly. His lips on mine was slimy, and soft; I was enjoying it. Then he left my lips and started kissing my neck; I felt uncomfortably good.

He traced kisses on my chest; and then made his way into my shirt to unhook my bra.

That moment I wanted to stop him, but i was already trapped in his kisses.

His hands were cold and that made every touch more electrifying. He twisted my nipples and traced drawings on my chest down to my abdomen with his hands.

He smirked devishly at every of my movements, moans, and reactions.

“should I stop? He asked looking into my eyes

I wanted to say yes, but I didn’t know when I said 'NO' with a capital letter.

He smiled slightly, and went back to eating my lips; as he kissed me, he touched my breasts, twisting it from right to left.

“Fuck” I moaned.

“call my name” he said

I  didn’t want to do that, it sounds cheesy, and slutty to me; I mean calling the name of my torturer.