chapter 13

sex, having sex” I said

I didn’t mean it, in fact I want to be his, and I want him to be mine completely; I want to move in with him, get married to him, and make lovely and cute babies with him too, but it just feels weird.

I mean believing that he loves me completely.

“Sex? Is that what all this is to you” he asked

“I told you that I love you so much, and you are saying we are just having sex” he says

I couldn’t reply him, so he stormed outside the room. I didn’t hear from him again, until the next day when he came back.

I waited patiently for him, but he never came back; I even went to Mr James’s room to ask if he saw Mr Micah, but he said no.

He promised to inform me when he finds him. I waited for his call or something, but got non. Then I went back to his room to know what came up.

from his door I over head Micah telling him to send me inside nicely. I could tell from his voice that he was wasted, and I somewhat blamed myself for that.

I couldn’t sleep a wink that night, I missed him so much. That night I dreamt of my late family members; I couldn’t stop crying.

I haven’t seen them for a long time now; here they are to remind me of my hurt.

While crying, I recalled back all my great memories with Mr Micah; our love making, conversations, and others, and immediately my face lit up, and I was cracked up.

Each memory prompts a heavy laughter from me; he sure is a piece of work.

He came back early the next morning, and walked straight to the bed and sat down.

I thought he won’t speak to me again, but the reverse was the case. He asked if I had eating, how my night was, and other similar questions.

He came closer, and started caressing my face; then he kissed me. I begged for more, and he did justice to that.

We went into our usual hideout, and made savory meal of ourselves; then we went into the shower, and cleaned up before Gift wakes up.

He apologized for walking away in the midst of our conversation yesterday, and I apologized for saying that we were just having sex.

I asked who what we are, and he said that he meant every word he has ever said to me. He told me that he has been in love with me for a very long time now.

He asked me to date him, or should I say to be his girlfriend. I was so excited, but couldn't accept immediately.

"Okay, I will think about it" I said

"You will think about what" he asked following me

"If I want to be your girlfriend, or not" I told him.

"There is nothing to think about, just say yes" he says

I ignored him, and continued arranging our clothes. I was enjoying his attitude. He followed me from the bed to the wardrobe, then back to the bed.

"Babes na" he begged
"Okay, just slow down" he say and pulled me back to face him.
"I love you" he says

I didn't give him any reply, so he said it more times until my ears began to ache me.

"I have heard sir" I said

"You agree right" he asked

" Definitely yes" I said with a smile

"Yes yes!! She agreed to be my girlfriend" he screamed and jacked me up.

"You will wake up Gift o" I reminded him

"Thank you" he says

"For what" he asked

"For agreeing to be my girl"

We made up, and life continue going. I told him about the outing with Cassie. He wasn't so convinced, but he agreed to trust me.

He agreed to look after Gift for me while I go hangout with Cassie if I promise him my safety and carefulness. I made him a promise, to be careful and safe.

we strolled out into the city. He was shocked I knew amazing places in the city.

“Wow, you did your homework well” he said

“No I didn’t; actually Cassie took us round the city yesterday” I told him

“you and who” he asked

“Mom and I” Gift hinted him

“I think I need to guide my territory well; this Cassie of a girl is up for trouble” he says

“that’s not true o, Cassie means no harm at all” I defended

“how can you be so sure, when in one day she has only gotten you to defend her at her absence” he says

He was acting jealous like a kid. Honestly the sir Micah I am currently seeing is very much different from the one I knew back at the office.

That sir Micah was a jerk, but this sir Micah is a cute, sweet, romantic, loving, sir Micah.

“Maybe he has always been this romantic , but I just wasn’t looking well” I thought.

We laughed, played, ate street food up until it was 6:25pm, and we went back to the hotel.