CHAPTER 28

My friends told me to pray very hard concerning the case; the now began to see reasons with me that the girl is definitely after something. Phil thinks its love and even cursed me because I was rejecting real love. I knew I was on my own when suddenly my so called friends started to take sides with her; I didn’t know that she was buying them drinks and even money.

If I knew the girl’s mom is filthy rich I would have known how to avoid the issue; she owns 7 departmental shops in the city and also rentals and win brand. they are absolutely the kind of rich people that my dad loves to do business with, what I never knew was that dad was going to hand me over to the enemies without knowing that they are enemies.

She stopped stalking me; at least that was what I thought not knowing that both she and her mom were sealing their relationship with my dad. She took her mom to my dad’s golf club and they even joined every society that my dad was in. in the process of their conversation my dad brought up conversation about me.

Her mom got my dad to see reasons why their children should relate; one Saturday dad invited me to a family outing; I was so happy thinking that it really a family outing not knowing that the psychopath and her mom was coming along.
I was shocked when I saw Ruth at the family gathering; dad introduced the mom to me as friend and that moment I knew that they have worked on my dad, and it is remaining me.

I love my dad so much and he is my biggest mentor; his words were like that of God, and I dreaded that I might make the biggest mistake of my life if I continue staying at home.

I told dad that I know her and dad was excited; he thinks that the family would be great to resurrect our company as it was facing some little challenges back then. He told me to be friends with Ruth until the business was sealed; I refused, but he persisted, and so I agreed to be her tutor.

She told her mom that I am the best student in our department and that I would be the best person to groom her since the exam was fast approaching. To a simple person it isn’t a big favour, especially if you are going to be getting a 5 million dollars investment in your finance company.

Yes that was the offer, and my dad bought it without knowing that he was putting his son’s life in danger. I agreed to do it for one week with the agreement that I would stop lecturing her if the girl wasn’t grabbing. The exam was to start that very week, so I thought that the girl won’t be able to grab anything based on tension.

Surprising she understood every of my lectures and even almost outdid me; in fact she is the type of student that you would want to teach always.  teaching her was fun, and that term she made B in all her exams.

she was always last in class and seeing that change in her parent believe that I have something that the professors doesn’t have; they said that their daughter is a changed person and that is all thanks to me. while she is sleeping or learning one could think that she is normal, even her speech is normal. the abnormality in her clicks when she is angry; at this time she could even run someone down, especially if she sips alcohol.

Teaching her was very much fun, at least that was until she professed her love to me; I rejected her and that was the day my biggest challenge began. first her parents came and pulled out their investment from dad’s company, and second Ruth stopped coming to class.

At night she will come in front of my apartment and cry all night long; she will bang on my door, but I won’t open the door. Before her family pulled out their investment she first accused me of raping her which nearly claimed my life. she drank herself to stupor that night and the bar man contacted me because of the number of times that she calls me; I took her to the hotel because I didn’t know her house.

She was having fever so I sat down and even dried her face with wet towel, and then I called a hotel attendant to watch her and to call her people to come and pick her up the next day. The next day I got a call from dad telling me to come back home immediately. On my way home I saw cars packed in my house; I wasn’t sure what I will see, but then I was feeling scared.

Ruth, her parents, lawyer and my family were seated, they broke the news of me raping their daughter to me. I wasn’t sure what was happening, but then I could recall dad slapping me, even before hearing me out. I pleaded innocent, but no one cared to listen. I was taking to prison, and there I stayed for days; I was tortured for what I didn’t do. I asked to see Ruth but her parent didn’t grant be access to her; I lived in the prison cell and even got a bad record all thanks to her lies. She refused to go to the hospital; with the claim that she didn’t want people to talk about her in that manner.

My family insisted and it was confirmed that she was raped. I wasn’t the one though, but no one would believe me. She cursed me and even told me that she hates me and that I should rot in prison.
I felt for her for being raped, but what I couldn’t process is when she was raped and who did it; if only I found that out early everything would have worked out fast for me.

Two weeks later she fainted and was rushed to hospital and there the doctors confirmed to us that she was pregnant. Her parents insisted that they would only sign my release form if only our families become one, and that could only happen through our marriage. Her parents refused to have people address their daughter by her rape incident.

My parents too didn’t want to prolong the case any longer because it was affecting the family business, and has also tarnished my image at school. My followers were un-following me one by one and my friends won’t even visit me, even though they are supposed to know that I am not that kind of person.
My dad is my biggest role model and mentor; I have always wanted to grow up into a great man just like him, but at that time I doubted that would ever happen. Even if I got out of that cell I was sure that I will have a setback. I was devastated but then marrying her isn’t even an option at all.

That year was my worst ever, and also most depressed year; her parents are well connected and were ready to do everything in their power to destroy the one that forcefully took their daughter’s virginity. I didn’t know that she was, but then the case brought out everything.

CHAPTER 28: BONUS CHAPTER

Dad tried to get me out of cell, but everything failed and I had no option but to accept Ruth’s family demand. Ruth came to the cell to see me; she wept and begged me not to abandon our child that is growing in her womb. With the way she was crying I even started thinking back to see if I by mistake or chance raped her without knowing, but nothing came to my mind.

I begged her to stop the game, but she wept the more; she even told me to stop treating her like the culprit when she is the victim. I pitied her and my struggling family, but then I couldn’t kill myself with my own hand. One evening Naomi came to the cell and told me not to marry her; she even told me how she overhead Phil asking someone if the baby was his. She was jealous so she checked the number when he went to the bathroom to bath and saw that he has been speaking with Ruth. She was very angry; it happened that she has been suspecting the two, starting from the day she saw them discussing at the bar.

She didn’t think anything of it since she was aware that Phil helps her out with tips on how to woe and win me over; at least that was what she thought until that day. It happened that Ruth paid Phil heavily to sleep with her roughly; he did it thinking not knowing that she was planning to set me up. After the sex she came to the bar and even told the tender to contact me in case she gets drunk, believing that I will help her out.

Her parents were bitter when they heard that; she was detained in cell; her parents pulled some string and she was released. The news few so fast and the public opinion turned against her; she was warned against getting close to me.
I thought that was where the case will end until the day she ran me down with her vehicle. After that case she was medically diagnosed of both anger management and mental degradation.

Her family moved out of the state the next week; I on the other hand moved out of the country to recuperate from the whole incident, and since then I have neither seen nor heard from her family.