chapter 8

I sat on the lobby chair for hours thinking he will reconsider, but then he didn't.

Hours passed, but still I sat there in moved; I was tired and hungry, but I was determined to not let him win.

The worst happened and I slept off on the lobby seat; people passed and stared at me.

The workers came and told me that I shouldn't sleep on the sofa, but somehow I was stubborn.

In fact the drama was too much that day, my case being that I needed my own privacy; is that too much to ask?

I was too tired, and worn out as a result of the long flight. I admired all the galleries on the walls of the hotel; then I went to the receptionist to convince her to give me a different room, and put the bill in Mr Micah's tab.

She insisted that she can't make such decision without Mr Micah's knowledge.

I wanted to tell her that I had no personal relationship with Mr Micah, but figured out it won't make any difference too.

The hotel policy isn't made by her and forcing her will prompt her being given a quick sack notice.

I walked round the hotel few times, and then came back to my original position, still no change from Mr Micah.

I was so angry at myself for following him to this business trip in the first place.

"I should have stood my ground" I thought.

Soon boredom hit me so hard, and I closed my eyes a little to meditate on "AKASH's" tutorials.

Recently I stumbled upon a meditation video hosted by an indian man; I liked it, so I followed him on youtube.

I was still watching the video when I slept off by mistake.

Watching the video was all I could recall back, but from my current location I can tell what happened.

I woke up inside a beautiful room, the deco was very ecstatic, galleries exceptional, the bed was too soft and cozy, room was a king size.

I looked round and admired everything, but then I couldn't round my head around what happened, and why I was there.

The door opened, and forever handsome Micah strolled in; he wore a singlet that is somewhat revealing his chest, with a joggers and sneakers .

He was carrying a buffet on his hands, and by his right hand stood that little traitor, Gift.

I rushed down immediately only to notice that I was naked; wearing only pant and bra.

I didn't understand what was going on, and what could have happened to my clothes.

As for how I got there, there was no need me asking, the devilish Micah must have brought me here.

My mind started going dirty, and naughty; I don't know what is wrong with me, I have weird thoughts lately.

"What are you thinking, snap out of it, nothing happened" he said.

"I wasn't thinking of anything, why do you always think that I have dirty mind" I asked

"I never said you have a dirty mind, miss kylie" but on second thought, do you? He asked staring at me.

I coughed out loud, therefore getting an unusual stare from him; he dropped the buffet by the side and picked up the AC remote to reduce it.

" But wait o, are you the one that removed my dress" I asked

"what will happen if I did" he asked sounding cocky

I got angry and the only thought that came to my mind was to throw my purse at him.

"Go and wash up, you are smelling, or should I do that for you too" he asked

My cheeks turned red at the hearing of that, and my eyes shoot wild open.

I stood up and rushed into the bathroom, while dragging the bed cover along.

"And you need to change your set of undies, I don't know how a grown adult like yourself could still be wearing worn out undies" he said

Just when I thought it couldn't go worse, then these. I felt like strangling him. I felt so embarrassed that my cocky, rude, and jerky boss of all people saw my undies.

The truth is that I haven't changed my undies since my parents died, there was no need doing that since I wasn't showing them to anyone.

I didn't think today will come when an asshole will come and rob me off my dignity.

Nothing felt worse than this, and pretty much soon I promise to treat his fuck up.

But wait o, I don't know if he is aware that what he did is titled "sexual harassment".

You needed to see how I searched my body to see if this dude took something away from my body.

Physically I looked okay, there were no cuts, nor marks on my body to show that he uprooted my organ, or something.

That even made it more suspicion; why will he remove my clothes if he didn't do anything to me.

Then it occurred to me that maybe that dude is a pervert; he maybe one of those psychos that enjoys watching naked girls body.

I got goosebumps all over my body.

"Kylie what are you thinking of now" I forewarned myself to stop having weird imaginations; at least that is the only way I can get past the phase. I came out of the bathroom, with the same mattress covering my body, only to sight him sitting on the bed with his legs crossed.

I felt shy immediately and ran back into the bathroom, i heard him laughing so loudly.

"Asshole" I exclaimed, but not outwardly.

I called him to give Gift my dress so that he can bring it for me. I didn't bring another clothes, and neither did I bring extra undies. I have never won the same undies twice before; the thought of it makes me feel so dirty and unclean..

I heard a knock on the bathroom door, so I opened it thinking it was Gift, only for me to see that evil man standing there.

I was smitten by his good looks, and the scent of his cologne. Looking at him I could tell why girls keep falling for him; at the same time I could tell why he treats ladies like a piece of paper.

He is so full of himself.

I froze to the sight of his handsome face, sturdy body and charismatic element... Yes I am aware he is good looking, but then that isn't the only quality needed in a man; I will definitely vomit him out if he is served to me as a meal.

"Hey, your clothes" he says but I couldn't hear him, all thanks to my imagination. I was lost somewhere inside his good looking face and hot/sexy body.

I wished he wasn't a jerk, but on another thought I loved his jerky attitude.

"Damn, shut up, kylie, there is nothing to love about this asshole of a guy" I warned.

He somehow makes me to see the part of me that I never knew existed; but that doesn't make him less annoying.
He called again, this time around he pinched my forehead.

"Ouch, I screamed and awoke from my day dreaming.

He handed me a different outfit, it was a beautiful flowery night wear. There was also underwear hidden inside the outfits.

I collected them from him, and was about locking back the door, he brought one of his legs inside the bathroom to prevent the door from closing.

I tried closing the door forcefully, but then the unexpected happened. I slipped on water, I was about falling but he grabbed my hands to prevent me from falling.