chapter 14

Cassie and her friends came to the hotel at exactly 7:10pm to pick me up, and we left.

We drove In the dark to a strippers club called “DIRTY BERTY”.

They bought smoke, and spirit, and drank until they were half wasted.

The other two ladies that drove with us were in the other side of the hall drinking and rocking drunk men, whom they eventually left with.

I asked for lemonade, but they didn’t have one in the menu, and so I  sat and watched people as they danced. The whole went was so boring to me, honestly it wasn't what I expected it to look like.

Yes it is my first time clubbing, and also the longest I have inhaled smoke and perceived the stinking smell of alcohol. I looked around to see if I could find Cassie so I could inform her that I wanted to start heading back home, but she was no where on view.

Immediately I stood up and paced round about the hall, not looking forward, and immediately I bumped into a waiter carrying a tray of wine on his hand. The tray fell and the glasses of wine poured all over the floor.

"Oh my God, am sorry" I apologized repeated and bent down to the floor to assist the waiter in clearing the floor.

I tried picking up the glasses and immediately a piece of glass poked my finger, thereby causing my thumb to bleed.

"What happened here" a familiar voice spoke from behind us. I looked behind and saw Cassie staring at us, confused.

She caused at the young man for being so careless and stuff like that. I tried to inform her that I am at fault, but she won't listen.

"It is not your fault, dear, if he didn't have his mind wandering elsewhere then he would have been able to avoid the accident" she said.

"But........." I stressed before she cut my conversation short with the boring introduction of her friend, Don.

I didn't tell you guys, but Cassie approached me in the company of a young man whom she introduced to me as Don F. The young man should be in his late 30s or early 40s; he looked Asian, handsome and rich too too, but then that was the least of my problem.

I wanted to home home badly, but then Cassie already had me double-crossed and it was almost impossible to bypass her stubborn ass friend.

Cassie left me in the company of Mr Don with the excuse that she was going to get us a drink. I felt so damn uncomfortable, but then knowing that I wasn't safe here and considering the fact that no one knows my current location, paraventure anything happens scared me, and so I had to play along smartly.

I waited 20 minutes for Cassie, but I didn’t see her; I  excused myself from Don with the lie that I wanted to use the rest room; my main intention was to search for Cassie and if possible get her to drive me back home, but she was no where to be found.

I looked for her at the bar, restrooms, and lobby, but surprisingly she wasn’t in any of the locations.

It was then that my mind tipped me on what was going on; Cassie brought me her to sell me out to one of her horny male friends.

“who knows how much they paid her for this” I wondered.

I excused myself from Mr Don’s boring gist’s and headed to the restroom.

There I heard a lady speaking to someone; according to what I could hear from the conversation, she has done her own path of the job.

The call was confusing considering the fact that I didn't know what the job was, who the speaker was, and who she was speaking with.