chapter 7

My work is to clean his office, so I don’t understand why I have to become his gist partner too. Can you imagine he is about taking me out of the country with him for 5 days without my permission.

I don’t know when I gave him right over I and my brother. He has suddenly gotten so close to Gift that sometimes he prefers staying with him to me.

He spoils him with gift, and  I don’t seem to understand why he does that.

What annoys me the most is myself; normally I am supposed to say no to him when he ask for something unrelated to work, but I end up saying yes to him.

It is like I have lost control over myself, and I hate that so much.

Today it is cleaning his office, tomorrow it is going to golf house with him; the next is his house, the upper day is serving his visitors, and today is going on a business trip with him. What I don’t understand is why he is doing all this.

He said I am owing him, and that is why he is doing all these, but it doesn’t look like it.

The other day he suggested I come live in his house with him. I was shocked that I hiccup loudly.

He then corrected himself by saying that he has a separate apartment in his yard; he suggested I stay in the apartment until I can figure out myself.

I refused the offer, even though it was a tempting one.

If I did that who knows what he will now do to me. Please I cannot take such risk again o, at least not with him.

He then payed my bills for one year. Elizabeth and the other staffs thinks he likes me, but I think otherwise.

The person that is wearing the boot knows where it is hurting; they are only thinking romance because they don’t know him from closeby.

I told him I wasn’t going anywhere with him but he refused to hear me out. He said I am his personal cleaner and will follow him everywhere he goes.

For Christ sake he will be staying in a 5 star hotel and doesn’t have a need for me over there.

in fact, taking me along should be a burden to him, I don't know why he isn't seeing it that way.

When I tried telling him my mind he came closer to me, a step after each until I was pinned to his car.

He then brought his lips closer to my mouth, I don’t know what it was but I thought he wanted to kiss me. I felt a demon possess me and I started swallowing spit, before I knew it my eyes shut themselves.

He then leaned to my ears and said this

“I am his, and will do as he bids me to”

Then he stood straight and left.

thinking he was still there I left my eyes still close. He called my name and asked me to stop day dreaming.

“it will never happen” he said

I pretended I didn’t know what he was talking about.

“We are not done talking yet"

"I am going no where with you” I said thinking he would look back, or
speak, but that didn't happen; rather he continued walking, his pace faster than the previous.

In no time we got to the kindergarten, he begged the teacher to allow us take Gift.

He told her that we are travelling out of town, and the kid couldn’t possibly stay alone. The teacher, miss stacie understood and let us take him.

It was already 30 minutes before the plane leaves; and I couldn’t understand how we were to leave the country when I don’t even have a visa.

“Don’t worry yourself about that, I have it covered” he said sounding cocky.

“ clothes, I didn’t bring any” I reminded him

“that too is covered” he said

“But how, how and with what time did you prepare all these” I asked looking surprised. He didn’t answer, rather he gave off a cocky smile, or should I say laughter.

Few minutes later we were at the airport; we went straight to the check-in port, handed our visa and ticket over to one of the women there; they confirmed our faces, stamped them and we then headed to the plane.

We sat close to each other, and in no time the plane took off. The trip was a long one, I couldn’t stop looking outside the window and admiring the beauty of the sky, and land.

He told me names of places, and countries that we passed; I won't lie, he is the best tour guide that I could ever ask for, thought I never asked for him

I felt like laughing, tried not to, but ended up doing just that.

We got to turkey by 7pm, I was feeling famished. I ate little inside the plane, and that was it. He already booked his room prior to the trip. he insisted we shared a room, but I thought that was improper.

I have never heard of nor seen where a cleaner and the boss shared a room before. Besides I am a girl, and he is a full grown man.

That sounded so cheesy, and romantic; my heart beats so fast at the hearing of that.

My mind was already going naughty; honestly speaking I had erotic thoughts when I heard him say "share a room" but I can’t possible give him the vibe that I am cheap.

Last time at Gift’s kindergarten i already did that, although he hasn’t said anything concerning it since then.

“no we can’t, I told him

“why cant we” he asked

“because it is not right” I said

“what in particular is not right” he asked

I was now angry, I don’t know why a full grown man should be asking me that, he must think am stupid.

“Nothing, forget it” I told him, and focused my attention on the receptionist who was staring at us and was laughing.

“We are still sharing a room, he said, held Gift by his hand and headed towards the staircase leading to the room.

I just couldn’t believe it, i am about to share a room with a male other than Gift.

This feels so wrong, but I can’t help it; he has already taken Gift inside with him, and I don’t have money of my own.

I can’t possibly let him win this time around too.

“am not his girlfriend, neither am I some pushovers”. I heard about his womanizing, clubbing and how he moves from one hotels to the other with girls, and I can't believe he wants to make me one of his slots.

I can’t be one of those girls. Never!, I thought.

He kept on calling me to join them but I refused, then he said I should sleep in the lobby then, and left.