chapter 15

They have the same blue color eyes, and curly hair; you can tell it is genetic.
He told me to drink my tea so that I will calm down; I guess he noticed I was in tension.

"Relax young lady, I don't bite" he said and smiled.

I thought he was going to offer me some money and ask me to leave his company and son alone, but the reverse was the case.

He asked me how I see his son, if I like him, and why I like him. he enlightened me concerning his promiscuous lifestyle, and arrogance.

I couldn’t  stop laughing; he didn’t need to tell me those, I was already aware of them.

All the time I have known mr Micah, I never saw him with women, partying, clubbing or involving himself in other promiscuous lifestyles, but I already heard those from the workers.

Actually I can’t say/ pinpoint what I love about him, but I know for sure that he loves me, cares about me, watches out for me, loves my brother like his own, and accepts me even though I didn’t finish my education, and most importantly, I love him alot.

He is caring, sweet, kind, funny, fun to be with, though most times he can be a jerk and an asshole;  aside those time he will forever be my ride.

He makes me feel good, and safe, and that is all I care about.

He didn’t show me his promiscuous lifestyle, and as such I don’t think they will be a problem to me in the future.

He didn’t say anything, rather he told me that I can go back to my duties.
Micah ran back to the office as soon as he saw my missed calls.

He asked why I didn’t pick up his calls, that he has been calling me since.

He said he was in a meeting the time I called, and that was why he didn’t pick up. I didn’t tell him that his father sent for me, so I told him that my phone was on silent.

He locked his office door, and Carried me up on his table and started kissing me. He kissed me for a long time while caressing my boobs.

He unzipped his pants and brought out his dick; then I gave him a quick BJ, and from his reaction I knew he was enjoying it.

I watched him moan hard; he pulled my head to help his dick enter my mouth fully. Each strokes, and kisses made him morn my name the more. I have never seen him like that before; I could actually tell he was having so much fun.

He immediately pulled his dick out of my mouth and gave me a doggie style. He fucked me so hard until I was creamed.

He pushed off all the books on his table to one side, spread me on his table, and thrust deeper into me. He went on and one while increasing his pace until we both came.

He said he was too tired, and needed rest. He called his PA and told him to cancel his appointment for the day so he can rest.

he wanted me to stay inside with him, but I can’t afford to give people to talk that.  People night start talking about how my relationship with Mr Micah is causing me to slack.

For me it is okay dating him, but not okay if we should bring the dating to our working environment.

“ It is not professional at all to be fucking in our work place”, I told him

“Then move in with me” he said

“or preferably marry me” he suggested

At that point I couldn’t say no; to me it didn’t matter how he proposed, all that matters to me is spending the rest of my life with my Micah.

“are you proposing to me now” I asked surprised

“ yes I am”

“miss kylie mark, will you accept imperfect I, Mr Micah as your husband” he asked looking me deep into the eyes.

“yes! yes!! and yes!!! I will marry you”
He didn’t have a ring there, so he brought out a document file ring, tied it into a ring shape, and wore it for me, on my hand. I jumped on him immediately, and we kissed passionately.

I couldn't believe that I am going to become Mrs kylie Mark; being addressed by his name has been my dream for a long time now, and to think it is coming to reality excites me alot.

We went straight to his house from work. It turns out that he already purchased a ring, and has been waiting for the right time to pop the question.

It finally came out, and he wore on my hand a real ring. It was an emerald silver ring, hand crafted by a famous ring designer.

Actually I didn’t care who made the right, and where he bought it; all I care about is that I am going to spend the rest of my life with the man of my dream.

We went out for dinner with few of Micah’s friends and Elizabeth to celebrate our engagement; Emerald took a picture of the ring with our group picture and posted it on Instagram.

With time everyone knew about it, and blogs started carrying it. I told Micah I didn’t want a loud wedding, but here we are planning a loud one.

Mr Phil insisted that the wedding must be loud; according to him he doesn’t see how his only son’s wedding should be done in a hideout.

He insisted it will be a slap on his face; Micah wanted to drag on that with his dad, but I understood him, so I decided to make it an open wedding.

Soon it started drawing on me that my parents and brother aren’t around to see me wed; it is unfortunate that death had to take them so young.

I recalled back the numerous times that my mom and I discussed my wedding, and how it will be a big one. She insisted I will never marry a poor man, and truly her dream has come to pass, just that she isn’t alive to see it.