chapter 9

Unexpectedly we both fell, and I found myself on top of him.
My eyes were wide open, but his looked so soft. I got to see his eyes clearly; it felt as if I was seeing them for the first time.

All these while we’ve been fighting that I never realized that Mr Micah has a flame blue eyes color. They looked so beautiful, and I saw myself trying to touch them.

“What are you doing” he asked softly

“Mom is naked, mom is naked, Gift sang.

“where did he hear that kind of song, I asked looking at Mr Micah.

It was then that I understood his song. “mom is naked” meant I am naked. I looked down on my body and realized I was actually naked. I looked behind me and saw that the door handle stole my bed cover.

I was so ashamed, so I rested back on his body, my boobs pressing down on his chest.

His chest felt as hard as a rock, and it was making my boobs feel stiff and somewhat uncomfortable. I tried standing up but fell back on him.

I was ashamed and shy; it was my first. I then realized that every single awkward situation I have ever been involved in, this jerk of a man happens to be at the center of it all

I didn’t know how to stand up without him seeing my nakedness, so I just remained in the position.

“should I help you?, He asked

“don’t even dare do anything” I told him

Are you not wounding yourself like that” he asked

“how” I managed to ask

“I mean...your boobs pressing my chest. isn’t it paining you” he asked

I couldn’t answer him; I lost the zeal entirely. I felt a hard something touching my legs.

"what is that" i asked trying to look down, but immediately he flipped us, facing me down.

“Do you want it” he asked looking into my eyes

“do I want what” I asked him

“some prick” he said looking deeper into my eyes

I couldn’t decode his words, so I asked him what prick is.

“are you serious? Like you don’t know what prick is” he asked looking at me strange

Then he held my waist, and helped me up; he then hugged me.

He walked me to the bathroom while still holding me; as we walked my heart raced.

The steps we took felt like we were dancing salsa; my parents always danced that every Sunday, as both of them were always at home on that day.

My hands were on his shoulders, and his were on my waist; that moment I realized I was in love with my cocky boss.

I couldn’t breath for few minutes, I just put my head on his chest and he guided me to the bathroom.

“are you okay, he asked as soon as we approached the bathroom door
I looked at him but said nothing; he tried to touch my face, but I feared him acting all cocky with me again, so I dragged the cover, and covered myself.

I ran into the bathroom, and locked the door. What I don’t understand is why nature keep on disgracing me in from of Mr Micah. Before I met him, nothing like this ever happened, but see na.

“God why” I said angry at myself for not checking who was at the door before opening it.

But wait o, I asked who was at the door before opening it but he didn’t reply; so I thought it was Gift.

“Why! why!! why is he doing this to me. I was still lamenting when I heard his voice from outside; he was speaking to someone. I peeped through the door and saw he was on the phone with someone.

He immediately locked the door, and threw the key inside from under the door. I came out and asked Gift where uncle went to, but he didn’t know.

I was okay o, just that as his hotel room mate I feel I had the right to know where he went and when he would be coming back.

I looked at the buffet and realized the food was still untouched. I dished out some for Gift and he ate and slept.

Minutes passed, then hours but sir Micah wasn’t still back home.

“wait, did I just say home? My bad, I meant to say our hotel room

“hotel room sounds more dirtier than home. I meant his hotel room.

That’s by the way; I was okay at the beginning, but not any longer. It was already 11pm and he still wasn’t back. The worst is that he didn’t tell me where he was, and Elizabeth and co were aware we left together.

What if something happens to him, the police will hold me first. I went down to the lobby in search of him, but he was no where around there.

I sat at the previous seat, and waited till 12am. Now I am getting more scared; my heart beat started racing too fast.

My old number won’t work over here, and I don’t have turkey number yet; that made searching for sir Micah more difficult.

I went outside and stood; the weather was very cold, but I didn’t care at all.

MICAH’S POV

It’s been long I got erect; putting it in number I think it is up to 2 year and 4 months now. I met kylie first at the bus terminal 2year, 6 months ago. That day I was coming back from an old friend’s shop opening ceremony, and kylie was crossing the road.

Looking at her, one could tell she is not my type; I love beautiful, classy, elegant and sophisticated looking ladies, and all she passed was beautiful.

Somehow she still captured my attention; she had no joy in her, and I love flirty and vibrate ladies, coupled with the fact that she was very young.

Actually I didn’t know why I was attracted to her in the first place, so I decided to hang around that street for a while hoping she will pass again.

Days passed and I didn’t see anyone that looks like her, do I gave up.

2 months later I was  leaving the office when I sighted mimi walking towards the company gate, holding a kid. I stopped and enquired where she was going and she told me that one of her neighbors dropped her kid with her, but she had come to pick him up.

I was still talking to her when her phone rang, she picked it up, and immediately raised her hand up.

I looked at who she was waving at, and to my greatest surprise, standing before me is the girl responsible for my sleepless nights.

I drove off, but at least I knew how to locate her. I practically watched kylie work in the company for a year plus before I decided to hire her as my personal cleaner.