chapter 12

MICAH’S POV

I was done with my jogging, so I made my way back to the hotel. I knocked on the door, and no one opened the door for me. It felt strange cos the restaurant told me that they food was taken inside the room.

I returned to the receptionist and asked for the spare key; one of the floor guys followed me and opened the door for me.

I saw Gift sleeping on the floor; that boy sure can sleep.

I didn’t see kylie in the room, and her food was untouched.

I went into the study but she wasn’t there, I then opened the bathroom door and saw her there; she was listening to music as she bath.

“the earpiece must be the reason why she couldn’t hear me” I thought

She looked exceptionally beautiful even in that position. I had the urge to join her in the bath; it is big enough to contain the two of us.

I came closer, and she still didn’t notice my presence. Then I bent slightly to her ears and hey her.

She opened her eyes immediately, and raised up her hand to hit me, but I dodged her hit .

She looked and saw I was the one; her reaction baffled me more. Actually I thought she was going to even get more angry knowing I was the one.

“Ooh, it’s you” she said

“why didn’t you knock” she added using her hand to cover her boobs.

“I couldn’t understand why she was covering her boobs, when I already saw it all. I smiled at her action

“what is it, you are not supposed to be in here” she said staring at the water.
I can’t believe that girl is still shy around me; her shyness actually turns me on the more.

“ You are sexy” I said

“can I join you” I asked

She didn’t say a word, but I felt she did, and I understood her. Maybe it is “lovers telepathic communication skills”

I pulled closer to her and kissed her, but she didn’t pull away, nor slap me. My boner was already too hard.

I pulled my singlet and joggers out of my body. I also removed my inner wear, and joined her inside the tub.

KYLIE’S POV

We kissed for a while, then he grabbed my nipples and sucked on them like a hungry lion. He fingered me gently inside the tub and made me cum severally.

I wanted to reciprocate the kindness but he won’t let me; I insisted and he agreed.

We snuck into the study; all of a sudden he felt like the sofa was now too  small for us. he snuck outside and borrowed the bedspread.

He spread It on the floor; he put me down on the bed and continued kissing me.

I didn’t know the dos and don'ts of the act of perfect Blowjob, so he taught me. I wasn’t perfect compared to what he was doing for me.

He flipped me over again and gave me the best orgasm of my life, though the last one was great too. Abeg I don’t need to explain since he is the same guy, and I love him, though I haven’t told him yet.

Actually I was planning to keep it that way; I am scared all these might mean ‘just sex’ to him, and I don’t want to get my hear broken.

He looked into my eyes, and asked if he can go inside me, and I said yes. If his mouth and hands were this good, I wanted to know what his boner feels like.