chapter 11

Immediately Gift turned from his previous position. We were lost in these that we forgot Gift was lying on the bed with us.

I pointed at Gift, and he laughed, I guess he didn’t notice him.

He stood up, and I did too; I couldn’t stand erect as my legs were shaving. It felt as if my muscles were tightening.

He saw, and dragged my hands as we walked toward the bathroom. He opened a door which I never noticed before.

The door led to the study; the study has a table, and a sofa in it.

I knew immediately what he wanted to do as he walked towards the sofa.

He puts me down on the sofa, smiled and then continued from where he stopped.

He left my lips and started kissing my nipple until my nipples became very soft and sensitive.

He slides into my pant, and made his way into my clit; he played with it and sucked on my nipples.

It was mesmerizing; it made me feel so good like I have never felt before.
His hands were good, and his lips felt better.

He stood up and pulled off my pants, leaving me naked on the sofa. He stared at me, and without pulling his eyes out he sucked on my clit, making me feel hot all over my body.

The pleasure was way too much on my body; yet i begged him not to stop.

The muscles in my vagina tightened; I can’t explain it, but I knew I was at the stage where I can no longer control myself.

I begged him to fuck me with his dick but he said no; I tried to touch my clit, but he pulled my hands away.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck" I screamed repeated and gripped the sofa

my vagina felt so hot, my body started vibrating non stop. at that point I wanted him to stop, or probably dig inside me.

My clit became very sensitive, and I couldn't hold it any longer. I grabbed my breast, but it won't stop. The worst is that I couldn't explain the feeling; It felt like something wanted to get off my body, but was taking it's time.

He immediately pulled his lips off my clit and placed it on my lips. he kissed, this time not softly, and with his hand he brushed my clit non stop until I got everything out, and my body calmed down.

I was panting like a goat, and my stomach and legs still shivers in shock. My mind went bland, I couldn't think of anything, and my breathing went above normal.

He helped me caress my stomach, and kissed me until I calmed down completely, then he cuddled me to sleep.

“I love you” he said calmly to my ears.
I couldn’t say the same to him. He said numerous "I love you" to me in between the love making that I feared they might be products of alcohol. Funny thing he wasn't looking, or acting drunk one bit. I fear he might change his mind and words when he realizes himself the next day.

MICAH’S POV

I can’t help but say kylie is my greatest achievement; everything about her runs me crazy. She is an epitome of beauty and innocence; she is not like the other women I have met and been with in the past.

I have been with quite a number of women, so I could tell an innocent woman from the pack.

Kylie is one, though she has a child, and that is what puzzles me. How can a virgin be a mother to a 5 years old boy; it is not as if she is virgin Mary.

She wanted me to fuck her, but I learnt it was due to the unending chain of cum, and I couldn't in that situation.

I felt she might regret it when she gets herself, and I didn’t want her to hate me.

With her I am ready to wait for as much time as possible.

I woke up to the sight of the most beautiful girl lying beside me. I couldn’t help but admire her, and of course take more pictures of her to store as memories.

I heard little Gift crying, and looking for us; he walked into the study where kylie and I slept.

I told him to keep quite so that he won’t wake his mom up, then I carried him and we went into the room together.

I had an early meeting with some turkey business men; they needed investors to finance their idea.

Our company finance businesses, and startups, as long as you have great business proposal that contains all we need to know about your idea, SWOT analysis, potential clients, brand, etc.

We finance it in exchange for some of the company’s shares; so you can say we have shares with big brands and businesses all over the world.

We have so far helped businesses grow and get out of bankruptcy. My work as the CEO of Legend group of companies is to review and pick potential companies to finance, pay a visit to them, finalize deal, and sign contracts.

It is quite the job, but I don’t mind the stress since I earn more than I work.
I have been in connection with the representative of Y&X LIMITED for couple of months now.

they emailed their proposal to me; I read it, and everything was self explanatory. I found out every information I needed concerning Y&X, and to cut the story short they were worth investing in.

I discussed with our board of directors and they agreed we should venture into it, and that is what brought me to Istanbul.

Today I am meeting with not just their representative, but also the president and CEO of the company to sign the contract.

My PA will be arriving soon, so that we can go together. I was in a hurry to stay with kylie, so I left him behind.

Before the meeting time reaches I felt like giving kylie and Gift a tour of the city. It has become a habit to run early in the morning; it helps  build my stamina, and besides I get a lot of time to think of my day.

I made a deal with Gift not to disturb his mom, in exchange I will buy him toys. I dressed up in my joggers, took my earpiece and ran out for a light exercise.

While going out I informed the restaurant to take breakfast of sandwich and coffee to my room in 30 minutes time; they are to put the bill in my chart, to be paid when we are checking out.

KYLIE’S POV

I woke up to discover that everything wasn’t a dream; I really made out with my boss.

“ I am really a slut” I exclaimed and knocked my head.

The thought that he may now start treating me like a cheap slut rampage my mind.

I lost control over myself last night, and he made good use of that. I recalled back everything, from the kissing to the eating and fingering, then to the orgasm.

Thinking about it, that orgasm sure was something else; it was my first, so I didn’t know what it was supposed to feel like; but I loved what I got.

Truthfully I want to get more of that from him regularly.

"You are a naughty, naughty, bad girl" I said bitting my finger, and shaking my legs on the bed.

I looked round the room but didn’t see him; Gift told me he went to buy him toy.

There was a knock on the door, I opened it, and saw a lady carrying a tray of food.

She said the order was made for our room, so I believed Micah must have ordered it.

It was one plate only, plus a smaller sized plate, probably meant for Gift. I didn’t know if the bigger plate was meant for me or him.

I went into the bathroom to have my bath, and brush my teeth.

I went into the already lathered bathtub, put on my head phone, and stretched myself to relax.