CHAPTER 21

Hearing my girl's voice made me so happy; we spoke for an hour, and then she told me that she will keep the child.

That gladdened my heart so much; I decided to rush the case so that I can go back home to my family.

I planned to send out the tapes by 9pm that day, but before then something unusual happened.

I climbed upstairs to enter my room, and just then I received a beep on my laptop; I opened it and saw that one of the cameras that I placed on the guy's jackets was reading close to me.

I knew they have tracked me down again, so I put a call through to the receptionist to tell them to call the restaurant to send my lunch over at my room, room 075.

I then climbed up to my room; an hour later my room exploded. Someone planted a bomb into my room, and I wasn't aware of that fact.

People ran out of the hotel room, and the news was read few minutes later.
There was an uproar in the hotel, and people wondered what happened; reporters and news station came around to know how only one room was bombed, and how a bomb could be planted in a huge hotel like "Dogba" without the workers knowing.

"It is not a coincidence; they occupant of the room might know something about it; I am almost sure this is a murder" one of the reporter's said

"Who is the customer" smith TV representative asked.

I knew at that moment that this is the right time to post the tapes online.

I know you guys will wonder how I am still alive and who died in my room.....I am getting there guys.

Before I checked into the hotel room, I contacted my PA and told him to use a different name and book a hotel room, then I also booked one with my name.

I knew those people won't let me be; they will want to get rid of me at all cost.

When I saw the notification on my phone; I opened my laptop and found out that the guy was downstairs. I went to the second floor and entered into my other room, and from there I peeped and saw the guys standing outside.

There number was as much as before; I planted a camera in my room and linked it to my laptop like I did to the guys. I have worked with crooked men, and women, and have witnessed many in my line of business; so I have  become tough and know how to follow them.

Most at times many of them tries to run away with my money, and I could do nothing but to track them down, and destroy all that they believe in.

I take away their rest, torture and torment their life until they will have no other place to hide, then they will get back to me.

I have men that does those work for me, but then I trust only my PA; I have known him for a long time, and he has worked with me all through the years.

I saw the waiter enter the room, then he opened the curtain and peed outside. I told them to just drop the food inside and go out, but the guy went and opened the curtain.

I didn't know that the organization will want to bomb my room, but I knew they will want to get at me. I knew they will try to make enquires about me, so I told them to send the guy, so that the criminals will think I am inside.

I put a tape there, so that it will record their conversation in the room, and their faces too; I didn't know they will kill the guy.

The hotel suspected me since I contacted them to send someone, but wasn't in there. My body was supposed to be found in the room, but only Ken's body was there.

They went to the CCTV and tried to find out what happened and how the bomb was planted, but turns out that information has been erased.

Immediately I saw that happen, and the hotel was in chaos, I packed my things and ran away with the rest of the customer's.

I knew I won't be safe if I am found; the next day I saw on the news that I was on the search list; the citizens were told to report if I was seen anywhere. I was termed as a murderer.

Aunty Benita called me to know what was happening and I told her that it was a set up. She told me that Kylie wasn't having it well at all; she wanted to come to me. I begged Aunty Benita to make sure she doesn't leave the house; I was scared they might use her to get me.

My company was found out, and the police in my state was alerted to search my property for any crucial evidence that will prove that I am a hardened criminal.

I was so scared, so I called the police and told them that I was innocent; they told me that I could appear before the police first, promising to make sure no harm comes to me.

I didn't believe them since there is a mole amongst them.

James called me and told that the company was in trouble, I wanted to run back home, but figured it be cause more harm than good.

He told me not to make a call for the mean time; I had no place to sleep, and I didn't have a single peace of mind.

I knew if it continues my company's stock price will fall and enemies might buy it all at a cheap price. I didn't want to be rendered homeless or penny less, so I decided to release the footage.

Before I could do that kylie and Gift were hijacked by the police, and I had no option but to appear before the police.

They investigated me; I asked for my lawyer first, but I was denied communication with anyone at all until I confess commiting the crime.

My company provided one for me; then I told him everything I knew, including how those guys tried to kill me, but the poor waiter got caught up in it.