CHAPTER 25

KYLIE'S POV

As soon as we walked out of the prison yard and headed towards the car parking lot; I saw a lady  sitting on the car bonnet of the car parked opposite our's.

She wasn't sitting on our car and neither does she have a familiar face, but for some reason I couldn't stop staring at her. She has this trouble smelling energy, although her face looked abit calmer and her carriage, charming.

She is white fair, red lips, flawless skin, expensive jewelries and outfits, plus the confidence, poise, attitude and charisma. She jumped off her car and headed towards me; at first I thought that she was coming to meet someone else who might be standing behind me, so I turned behind to check if there is such a person, but there was none.

"Hey, Good day" she greeted with a smile and hi me with just two of her fingers.

From her accent I could tell she is either british or she lived there for long.

She stopped right in front of me; her perfume scent eluded the air, and that very moment I knew that I have met another rich fellow who doesn't obviously know what to do with money other than to lavish it on scents and clothing.

The first person was obviously my old boss, turn sweetheart; he still invest in this very lifestyle, but currently I see and perceive all his attitude as sexy.

My instinct told me that this very lady will be a big trouble and a pain in my neck, although her smile says otherwise.

I froze at that moment, admiring the life of her; then she giggled, and that made me to turn to see what facinated her.

There and then I saw my Micah pacing towards us like he had seen a ghost; he stopped before us panting heavily.

They lady crossed her hand and took steps closer to him.

"Well well well, look who is here"
"Long time no see" she said and stretched out her hand toward Micah who was obviously looking scared.

"Are you okay, honey" I asked him.

"Yes, my love"
"Can I talk to you" he said

I looked at him, and back at the lady who was smiling mischievously. I followed him to a corner; I had thought that he wanted to say something important, but he went on and on about me talking to a stranger.

His voice sounded so worried, but at the same time, scared.

"Why is it so" I wondered and pondered within me.

The lady approached us again and started conversation with my Micah, therefore making me to wonder what their relationship is.

I would have used the word is, but then Micah's facial expressions and the way he spoke to her made me believe that there's wasn't a great one, and isn't a place that Micah will love to revisit ever again.

I knew that Micah wasn't a one woman kind of man, but then that was before he met me.

"he has changed" I thought

Even if he wanted to cheat, it won't be with her or any other lady; he has me and I am enough for him.

"He loves me and won't want to hurt me" I said assuring myself

at least that is what the me that loves him so much believes.

"Even if they had a tango, it is all in the past"

"She is his past, and he doesn't desire her anymore".

"He won't leave me for her, he loves me" I thought.

James came forward and took her away, but instead of that to rest my heart it agitated it the more.

Is it the fact that Micah's mood changed at the sight of her, or the trembling, frustration, and anger all over his face? I felt like there are alot that I don't know about the guy I am about to get married to.

I wanted to ask him who she was that instant, but then I feared the truth might be one that I won't be able to handle, so I let it lie.

I could tell from his facial expression that he was confused and sad, as he opened up the windows and banged on the car horn repeatedly for an invincible person to go out of the road.

I desperately wanted to know who that lady was to him that he became like this afterward.

I held his hand and stopped him from stopping the music because I knew that he needed it the most that time; not just the music, but us mostly.

"He will tell me eventually" I thought and smiled to him.

"I love you" i murmured to him and you needed to see how his face lit up and he smiled boldly.

We sang, laughed and made merry through out our ride back home.

MICAH'S POV

I looked at her straight in the eyes; on one account I wanted to know who the unlucky fellow is and on the other hand I dreaded the psycho might say am the one.

It is a sin to underestimate her, or try to judge/read her based on her face

"It is......." she said, stood up from her sitting position and approached our seat.

My hand trembled and I automatically lost my voice that instant.

"Stop, I don't want to hear it" I told her

"Stop what" she asked and turned her head sideways to look at me.

"As long as am not the one there is no need of I hearing you out" I told her and stood up to leave.

"It's not you, so sit down" she said

"I would be a damn big fool to believe any word that you speak" I told her

I walked out on her and was almost half way to the door when she ran and held me back.

"It's him" she said and pointed at James who looked confused.

I looked at her, and then at James; honest I couldn't comprehend what just went on. I had always know her to be a psychotic bitch, but I never expected that she would want to destroy my own again.

"You don't have conscience one bit" I told her, looking more agitated.

"Did you just say that? She asked.
I could tell she wasn't happy with my reaction and words, but for some reason she didn't react like her usual psychotic self. She just gave out a smile and that is what kills me with that girl; she acts like she is normal when actually she is just a sick maniac.

"Me? You love me? James asked looking all lost. I could tell from his face that he could strangle her that moment if given the opportunity.

James is more like a brother and a friend to me than just a PA; she just choose to work as my PA even when he knew that he could get a better position at my company.

He knew all that I went through in that psycho's hand and I am believing he won't ever dream to be in her chain too.

"Not me, it is definitely never going to be me" he said

That moment I couldn't interpret my emotions; I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. I knew what I went through in the hand of that psycho and it hurts me to see James falling into that same trap, or should I say, bondage.