The Birthday

Hey guys!

Welcome to the sequel of The Unveiling Truth, this book will be focusing on the events happening in season three and I can assure you it will NOT be continuing onto season four because I don't see it continuing any further than that.

So I apologise in advance.

CAUTION*** I will be editing all of my chapters from time to time because my grammar is not that good and even when I keep going back there's still some mistakes so just bare with me.

Also one other thing, I tend to take a long time updating the chapters, procrastinating could be one of the reasons but generally it's because I want to come up with great idea that makes my story different to other ones. So please bare with me on that as well.

Please enjoy and leave a comment after.

<3 <3 <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ NightFall ~ ~ ~

Third Person's POV

~ ~ ~Tennessee House ~ ~ ~

A young blonde woman in her early 20s walked out to her front lawn in very tight revealing clothes, and called for her pet dog.

"Rudy!" She called but no reply was returned.

She whistled aloud. "Rudy. Come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you." She picked up a soft ball.

When she turned around, she jumped back frightened at the sight of Klaus, who had appeared out of nowhere, smirking at her.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He said, hiding his British accent.

The girl stared at him unimpressed. "Can I help you?

"Yeah, my car- hmm, my car ran out of gas a couple of miles back." He mumbled. "I feel like I've been walking forever yours is the first house I've come to so I was just hoping I could use your phone?"

"Don't you have a cell phone?" She frowned.

"Huh, yeah. Battery died." He dug into his back pocket and took out his phone and showed it to her.

He then tried to reassure her, tricking her into inviting him in. "Look I promise I'm not a serial killer I just wanna use your phone."

"Sure." The girl sighed, turning back towards her house.

"So~ I can come in?" The hybrid asked timidly.

"No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you." She said with an attitude.

At this moment Klaus lost his patience and was annoyed. "I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting." He stared vainly into her.

"I'm from Florida." She bobbed her head to the side, keeping up her attitude.

"Well, that explains it." Klaus vamped up and grabbed her throat and compelled her. "Now show me a little southern hospitality."

"Sweet pea."

From inside the house, another woman was in the kitchen, preparing for dinner that night. She held the frying pan and walked over to the counter.

"I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning." She commented before turning around and saw her friend panicking in the grasp of the Hybrid immortal.

Klaus held onto the girl's neck and entered the kitchen. His hostage was sobbing as she pleaded for friend's help.

"What's going on?" The woman stared in confusion.