THE BILLIONAIRE'S LITTLE WIFE (8)

Rose woke up the next morning earlier than usual thanks to the alarm inside her head.

"Wake up! Remember that you are going to the company today you can't be late" AI3 kept singing in her head.

Rose turned around frustrated and angry that she can't chase that thing that is in her head away.

"Just shut up and be honest" She spoke to it coldly as AI3 finally calmed down.

"Do you dislike me now? I was only trying to help you" AI3 defended himself.

"Apart from monitoring me what else do you have to do?" She asked him.

"Read some dark room novels " AI3 replied innocently.

"Then I'm giving you one week leave to read your dark romance " Rode threw an olive branch and AI3 caught it steadily

"Host you can't go back on your words! I'm going offline already" He said cautiously

"Go!" Rose urged him impatiently.

"Thank you Host!" AI3 left happily not knowing that he has been disposed.

Rose sat up from the bed and stretched her body.

Although she was indeed woken up unpleasantly, it was indeed day time and she has to the company today.

But the truth is, apart from the knowledge that the original owner knows, she really don't know what to do in the company.

But she can only try now do that it won't not fall into the hands of others like the Selfish hero.

She washed up and changed to a professional wear she saw  in the wardrobe, which suits her very much.

It is a White suit, which looked really good and suited her perfectly.

After Rose changed to it, she instantly looked like a domineering female president.

Satisfied with the dress, Rose took her bag and went downstairs just to see Mr. and Mrs. Blair already down.

"Old man, I just love how everything fits my daughter so perfectly. Just look at how beautiful she is" Mrs. Blair smiled at her husband who only nodded without saying a thing before a Stray bullet would mistakenly hit him.

"Since you are ready let's go" Mr. Blair said as Mrs. Blair hit him glaring at him.

"My Daughter has not had breakfast and you are dragging her to that company. Don't you know that she is low on sugar" She glared at him.

"Rose don't mind your father, Your breakfast is in the dinning table " Mrs. Blair stood up and led her to the dinning table.

Rose looked at the dishes on the dinning table and looked at Mrs. Blair's eager eyes, she had no choice but to eat even though she was no hungry.

But even before she took a bite.

"Rose, remember to cooperate with Cody's company" She smiled at her and said.

"Cough! Cough!" Rose placed the chopsticks down and coughed violently.

"Hey Drink water, you haven't taken a bite and you are coughing so much" Mrs. Blair was puzzled as he handed her a glass of water.

Rose drank a little bit as he throat felt better.

"Thank you for the meal" She said and stood up to leave.

"Huh? Where are you going to? You haven't even taken a bite" Mrs. Blair tried to stop her but Rose didn't bother to stop.

She is afraid that she would choke to death before she finishes the food.

"What did you tell her that made her violently?" Mr. Blair looked at his wife suspiciously.

"I'm only telling her to get close to my future don in late" She glared at him fiercely and walked away leaving Mr. Blair confused.

"Future son in law? Why don't I know About such a person?" He touched his jaw and muttered.

"Dad!" Rose called from outside.

"I'm coming, I almost forgot" He recovered and went outside.

Inside the car he glanced at Rose who looked normal and indifferent.

"What future son in law is you mother talking about?" He asked as Rose raised her eyes and glanced at him.

"I don't know" Rose felt really tired by the constant question and at the same time angry at Mr. Coby Jareto for appearing everywhere but in name and in person.

"Well it is good, you haven't divorced Kyle yet. It will be bad for you to have anything to do with any man when you are still Married in name" He said as Rose nodded carelessly.

Anyway both Before the divorce and after the divorce, she doesn't plan to have anything to do with any man.

Humans are not her style at all and she is not in the mood to have any pathetic relationship with any man.

The driver drove to the company as Mr. Blair got doen followed by Rose.

She looker at the huge building in front of her.

"I will protect this building for you" She whispered in her heart and continued following Mr. Blair.

They entered the Company as the employees greeted the President whole wondering who is the beautiful sister behind him.

"This is my daughter" Mr. Blair notified the receptionist so as to know whenever Rose comes to the company.

The original owner finished college and went abroad to continue her studies and when she came back she got married to Kyle and didn't have the chance to go to the company.

So it's normal that no one knows that Mr. Blair had a daughter.

Of course to some it was good news and to the others who their goal has always been the company it was a bad news to them.

They know that Mr. Blair has a daughter but Since she never came in contact with the company, they were all full of confidence of taking over it but Rose's appearance could only make them vigilant.

Mr. Blair and Rose came out of the Elevator as Drake Mr. Blair's secretary walked up to them.

"Eldest Miss" He greeted respectfully.

"President, we have an important client, he is waiting in the conference room" Drake whispered.

"Important Client?" Mr. Blair raised his brows.

"He is grom H&H enterprise" Drake explained.

"Let's go in" Mr. Blair said and made to leave but suddenly turned to Rose.

"Let's go. You still have a lot to learn" He said as Rose nodded and followed him.

The Three of them entered into the conference room and saw the men there.

One of them sitting down elegantly While the other one was standing behind him respectfully.

Rose saw him and suddenly felt headache for the First time.

The lord god's soul fragments is really playing with her