His Mate (2)

Unlike other worlds, In this world the original owner is the female lead

"If she is the female Lead why did she request for me to use her body?" Rose was kinda confused why the development.

"She's so stupid and peaceful, and she kept hovering around me. Her body is best fit" AI3 thought of the plot and couldn't help but to Shiver.

"Okay let's see" Rose muttered and continued going through the plot

Original owner who had the same name as her was an orphan, she was picked up by some loving couples and they took care of her.

She was picked up when she was still a suckling baby and the couple took great care of her and loved her so much.

But all this changed when the couple had their own child.

The child was also a little girl so the much welcomed his new life and the abandoned the original owner while pampering their daughter.

The original owner who was little didn't understand what happened and tried to continue pleasing her parents,
but the only scolded her at every little mistake and locked her up so that no one will see this awful that they have picked up.

This caused the original owner to be withdrawn and she didn't have any other friend except for Nora.

Because this world is a world of werewolves there were several strange traditions.

Whenever a person turns 18 they are expected to awaken wolves.
Someone always awakened there wolves on their 18th birthday then they will now have to search for their Mate.

But the original owner was different on her 18th birthday not only did she not celebrate it she also didn't awaken her wolf.

This caused her to be rejected by her parents and sister including everyone in the pack.

They all thought that she is different and that she is a bad omen, she was bullied everywhere and except for her friend Nora.
No one tried to save her.

In all this that was happening she had a crush in her heart and that person is the male lead Mr Ryan Clark, who will be the next alpha of the Pack.

She has always liked him but that secret was only known to her and Nora but then it was heard by her sister Lily Bill, and from there everyone else knew about it as  the bullying increased.

As several others accused of wanting something that can never be hers.

The original owner became more introvert and she didn't like to come out at all but today was a special day.

Ryan Clark was going to be made an alpha King and having his mate was one important thing.
But having a mate is one and accepting her is another.
Before now he already knew that she is his mate but he doesn't want to accept that a wofless and a girl from an unknown origin is his mate.

And this resulted to her being rejected by him.

After being rejected by him the hope the original owner once had in her heart shattered again. she already knew that the male lead when Clark was a womanizer and also he didn't like her at all but she still had hope.

What shattered her even more was that she saw him and Lily being intimate why talking bad about her.

But she's someone that didn't want to give up she found her way to his bed and got what she wanted and in return she was expelled from the Pack.

The original owner left devastated and became even more frustrated when she found out that she's pregnant, although sad she kept the baby.

As if God was on her side it didn't take long for her parents to find her.
Mr and Mrs Blair we are happy to find your long-lost daughter and it took care of her with altmost happiness letting her give birth peacefully.

The ones ugly girl became a beautiful swan with a cute little daughter, her self-confidence and independence increased.

It seems like she has moved on well not until she saw Ryan Clark again he still looked as handsome as ever and even more their two companies had business dealings that she has to take care of herself.

They met up for the very first time in years
Met up the second time.

Ryan found out about her daughter and started on the road to pursue love.

The soft hearted original owner after a long while agreed to be with him again but with the price of endless miss understanding and calculations from her sister.

Even to the extent of finding him cheating on her.

Not only did he not apologise he locked her up in freezing her with the same

"She can only be by my side"

Everyone thought she had the happy ending but it was still her that cried for liberation