His Ghost Wife

While they were in the hospital, Somewhere out there so many others were restless because both the bride and the groom are not not yet here.

"Mom, Why isht suster here yet?" Ashley went over to his mother and asked softly s

"Why don't you call her first, Doesn't sue know how important this marriage is for us?" Mrs. Blair rubbed her brows tired of everything that is happening.

The guest are here, everyone is here but the two main person for the occasion are not here yet.

"Mom, Dad, What if Sister has changed her mind?" Pouting Ashley asked with an unclear light flashing in her eyes.

"She can't change her marriage, This marriage is very important to both families." Mr. Blair felt angry.

His Eldest daughter has always been obedient and she has never gone against his words, do he doesn't want that to happen today of all days.

"Let's wait for her" Mrs. Blair could only bite the bullet, after all the groom is not here too.

"Ok mom" Ashley nodded as she bent her head to hide the emotions in her eyes.

"No need to wait, You go with Ashley and let her change to the bride, We can't offend the other family.

"But, What about Ashley?!" Mrs. Blair still didn't agree with the plan.

"We would explain to her" Mr. Blair didn't care too much.

"Explain to her? Blair have you ever cared about your children. All you do is order them to do what you think they should do.
And now, You suddenly want to push the marriage to Ashley?

Rose has always been an obedient child, she has never gone against us so there must be a reason why she is not her" Mrs. Blair finished speaking.

"But Mom..."

"Instead of trying to marry your soon to be brother in law, you can ask well call your brother and find out if anything is wrong with her " She glared at Ashley who stood aside and looked like she is going to cry.

Just after Mrs. Blair left the room her phone rang.

"Hello" She connected the call and listened to the other party speaking.

"Are you a family of Miss Rose Blair?" The person asked from the other side while glancing at Damien Aiden who stood beside him.

"Yes. I am her mother" Mrs. Blair replied in a hurry as she felt uneasy.

"I'm calling from the hospital, Miss Rose Blair got involved in a Car accident and she is currently in the hospital." The Doctor broke the sad news.

"What?! Thank you I will be there soon!" Mrs. Blair.

Mrs. Blair returned to the room, and looked at the father and daughter that also looked at her.

"Have you changed your mind?" Mr. Blair asked as Mrs. Blair felt tears streaming from her eyes.

"Rose is involved in an accident and the doctors asked us to come over" Mrs. Blair said in a hurry.

"But what about the wedding?" Ashley blurted out before she even realized it.

"The Wedding?! Ashley your sister is involved in a car accident and no one knows of she is alive or dead but all your care about at this time is the wedding? Ashley that's your sister!" Mrs. Blair couldn't take it any longer and yelled at Ashley.

"I'm sorry Mom, I didn't mean that but you know how important this marriage is to our family." Ashley shrank behind her father and muttered.

"Do you also think so?" Mrs Blair turned to her husband.

"Ashley is right" Mr. Blair replied as Mrs. Blair nodded.

"Then I will go and see my daughter myself" She huffed and left the place.

"You should go and prepare and don't keep them waiting, Mr. Damien will be here soon" Mr. Blair glanced at his daughter and instructed.

"Yes Father" Ashley smiled inwardly abd retreated.

'Dear Sister, I hope you survive if not I can't help but marry your fiancee.'

Mrs. Blair got out if the car and rushed into the car and rushed into the hospital.

"Hello, I'm looking for a girl that was admitted here, She is involved in a car accident!" Age walked up to the Nurse and asked.

"Her name please, So that we can..."

"Rose Blair, She is 23 years old" Mrs. Blair cut her off in panic before the nurse could finish.

"I'm afraid that she is still in the surgery room. Surgery room No 2, Walk down that passage and you would find it" The Nurse directed her as she nodded and ran over ignoring the several Jewelries and dress that she is still wearing because she forgot to change it.

The dress was originally for the wedding.

Getting to the Surgery room she saw a man sitting in front of the room.

"Mr. Damien?" Mrs. Blair called out unsure as the other person raised his head to look at her.

"Mrs Blair you are here" Damien stood and bowed slightly.

"I didn't expect her to come so fast" Rose that stood at the side murmured.

"How is Rose?" Mrs. Blair gripped Damien's hand and asked.

"The doctor said it's serious but we will know more right after the operation is over" He replied as Mrs. Blair nodded.

"I'm sorry, Today was supposed to be your wedding and something like this happened " She bowed her head and apologized.

"No need, Rose is my fiancee so the marriage can wait until she recovers." Damien held her and stopped her from bowing.

"What?!" Mrs. Blair raised her head and asked not expecting him to be so considerate.

"But what about your parents? Won't they be worried?" She asked.

"You can go on and marry my sister, after all you don't care about Whoever it is you get married to as far as it brings you the benefit that you want" Rose smiled smugly by the side but Damien didn't even look at her and acted as if he doesn't exist.

"I've already talked to my parents and they are good with it, so there will be no problem" Damien assured her.

"Then I will call My husband and let him know" She smiled and moved aside.

Mr. Blair sat upright in his suit reading the newspaper when the phone rang.

He looked at it and saw that it was his wife.

"Hello, Why did you call me? Have you decided to change your mind?" He asked in a questioning and authoritative voice.

"Those can wait later, Damien is here and he has made it known that he is not going through with the wedding until his fiance Rose wakes up.

So you are Ashley should bring your Ass to this place!" After speaking she hung up the call.

"Dad is that Mom?" Ashley who sat in front of the dressing mirror as her makeup was applied asked.

"Yes. Your brother in law is there and he decided not to get married to anyone except your sister!"

"What?!"