Finale World

Note: ALL WORLDS WILL END IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.
AND IN 3 OR 5 MORE CHAPTERS, WE WILL BE DONE WITH IT.

A few moments later,

Mrs. Blake could see her daughter and her husband running to the hospital, The worst part of it is that, Ashley is wearing a wedding dress.

"Mom, how is sister?" Ashley asked

"Why are you wearing this?" Mrs. Blake confronted her immediately without caring about her question.

"Mom" Ashley looked at her father for help.

"I told you that your sister had a car accident and instead of you to care about her and know whether she is alive or not, the first thing you did was to wear a wedding dress to replace her.

And here you are asking how she is? Or do you want to ask why your brother in law doesn't want you to replace her?!" Mrs. Blaze yelled not caring about their surroundings.

"Mom! How could you say that?! You know I care about my sister more than any other thing!" Ashley covered her face and looked like she was about to cry.

"Stop it! You are scaring her. And we only did it because that is something that has to be done!" Her husband came over and stood in front of her.

"Really? Is that what you think because that's the only way you can win the bid of that land! Do you have to he so heartless that you won't even care about your own daughter!

Rose since childhood till now has always obeyed you, she threw her dream out just to do finance as you ordered.
She refused all advances because she knew that her life was destined for an arranged marriage.

Rose has never lived her life and has always lived the life you wanted her to live but what are you doing? The daughter that has made you proud all these years is lying there! No one knows whether she is dead or alive but all you care about is a stupid bid for your average sized company!" Mrs. Blake said out all her grievances not caring about how ugly and angry Mr. Blake looked at his moment.

"You!" Mr. Blake pointed at Mrs. Blake in Anger.

Rose stood at the side and watched them with a sneer on her lips.
She isn't the original owner so of course, whatever happens here has nothing to do with her.

But then she realized that her ghost body was gradually become transparent.

"What's happening to me?" She glanced at Damien and asked.

"Host there are two option, IT'S either you are dying or the operation was successful." A13 replied before Damien could even speak.

"Seems like the Operation was successful" Damien gave a positive answer.

"Host there is something you should know" AI3's face changed as he looked at the person standing in the space.

"Your mission is about to end!" AI3 said to her as Rose raised her eyes.

"What do you mean by that?" Rose asked.

"You will leave this world in the next 3 hours!" AI3 couldn't reply but said instead.

"What the hell are you talking about!" Rose yelled out loud causing Damien to look at her strangely.

But soon his eyes changed from cold to condescending.

"You should stop! This is the end of it all!" Damien said to her as her ghost body disappeared completely

Damien sat in front of the hospital room totally ignoring what they were talking about as if it had nothing to do with him.

The operating room opened as The doctor came out.

"How is she?" Damien walked over.

"The operation was successful so we can only wait for her to recover fully, but for now she is still in a coma" The doctor said as Damien stood aside and watched the her stretched out to a room.

Ashley, Mr. And Mrs. Blake followed while Damien stood there and looked around the place.

When no one was there a figure appeared beside him,

"Lord god!" The First Elder bowed.

"Why are you here?" Damien looked at him and asked faintly.

"As you ordered, Your souls from the world has been retrieved with your holy sword, except for the one in this world!" The First Elder bowed and reported.

"Good! I will be there after taking care of things here. You can leave!" He said as The first Elder bowed once again before the whole place returned to what it was before.

"Boss" The secretary was seen walking towards him.

"Anything?" Lord god looked at the tiny human in front of him.
Someone he could crush with just a wave of his hand.

"I found who tampered with the car causing the car accident" Kelly reported.

"Send the evidence to the police and deal with it"  Lord god didn't bother asking him about the evidence because he already knows what it is.

"Boss, Won't you ask me who is responsible for what happened?" Kelly asked confused by how calm he is at this moment.

"No need, Take care of it" After speaking lord god made his way to the VIP ward where Scarlett was admitted

He opened the door, and saw Ashley crying, Mrs Blake arguing with her husband and Rose lying on the bed peacefully.

"Lord god" AI3 called out when he saw the change in the man's temperament.

"You are the one who has been with her all these while?" Lord god communicated with AI3 silently.

"Yes." AI3 replied.

"Brother in law! You must be safe because of what happened to my sister." Ashley took the opportunity of his parents arguing and immediately came over to Damien's side.

Lord god didn't even bother to look at him.

"I didn't expect the Mission to end so fast" AI3 muttered.

"Brother in law, I didn't expect you to care about my sister so much.
What happened to her makes my heart ache, she is the best person to me and she is the only one that understood me more than any one else!" Ashley cleaned her tears as she spoke.

"You should save the tears for later" He replied her bluntly and just after he finished speaking the door burst open.

"Miss Ashley Blake?" The Police men that came in asked as Ashley felt her heart jump

"Is there anything?" Mrs. Blake walked over and asked.

"Miss Ashley Blake, you are under arrest for the attempted murder of Miss Rose Blake.
You are to follow us to the station as anything you say or do will be used against you!"

"What?!"